Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 05:50 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,699,536 times

Advertisements

I can't tell to be honest every women is just being friendly by default.

I remember a poster put it as if you interpret friendliness for flirting and flirting for friendliness you will get bashed hard. So its a fine line.

Also I am probably going to get bashed for this but I am just going to put it out there.

To the ladies who say just ask her out and handle rejection if you are one of those ladies who also ask guys out I will considered your advice, if you are one of those ladies who expect a guy to do the majority of initiating and all that and would never ask guy yourself I say hush don't tell guys to do something that you yourself will probably never do and tell them to deal with it.

Ok time to grab the flame shield.

Last edited by JaybirdX; 08-01-2013 at 06:46 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2013, 05:51 PM

491 posts, read 572,054 times
There's no difficultly. If she makes it obvious or she helps you get her then she likes you. Anything else she either doesn't like you or you are just an option incase the situation with the person she really likes doesn't work out.

Old 08-01-2013, 05:56 PM

947 posts, read 1,191,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I'm not a man, but IMO you can tell very easily...ask her out! If she says no, she's not interested. IMO too many men try wait until there is no guarantee of rejection, but by doing so you may be letting opportunities pass you by. What's the worst that can happen, she says no? No big deal, IMO.
I don't think it's a big deal either, but for some, getting a "no" can really hurt.

Kind of like what JaybirdX is saying, sometimes things (such as asking somebody out and failing) pretty much seems like something you have to experience for yourself to see how tough it could possibly be

Old 08-01-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob-Man View Post
I don't think it's a big deal either, but for some, getting a "no" can really hurt.

Kind of like what JaybirdX is saying, sometimes things (such as asking somebody out and failing) pretty much seems like something you have to experience for yourself to see how tough it could possibly be
And I agree with this. Don't ask for something you aren't willing to give yourself.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:46 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,029,253 times
I've asked out almost every guy I've dated. Other women here have said the same thing. It's not that rare.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:51 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,059,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
I've asked out almost every guy I've dated. Other women here have said the same thing. It's not that rare.
On a forum, where the women are spread out around the world.

You're right, it's not that rare. lol

Old 08-01-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
What do you look like and what does he look like? Believe me it matters. If you're hot you won't be on here. You'd be ripping men apart in the real world with no questions asked.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:53 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,028,645 times
Quote:
I did to. It's really sad that men don't ask out more.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I did to. It's really sad that men don't ask out more.
Because asking a woman out is sexual harassment.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:56 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,785,670 times
Quote:
I notice so many men have trouble with this -- even men in their 60's!

If a woman is smiling, open, and friendly, they can't tell whether she is also interested in them romantically or not. (Usually they think she is, and then feel hurt when they turn out to be wrong.)

So, guys who have learned this skill, how did you do it? Help out your brothers .
I'm no expert -- in fact, truth be told and as a man, I am woefully inadequate, to that particular task

The only way I knew for sure 100% that she cared for me that way was when she told me herself, straight-out verbally...would be kinda nice if more women could feel free to say and express directly and out in the open, how they feel about someone. Because in my case, if she hadn't said it, I would never have known that she cared about me romantically, and I would have inevitably lost her love and affection...

Last edited by Phoenix2017; 08-01-2013 at 07:18 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships