Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 12:29 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,123,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
They don't have to be hurt. The man can stil be a father to the child even if he's not married to the mother.

Right.... the guy should ALWAYS pay the price!

Even when he's cheated on, the child isn't his, or he was just THERE for a while... he should pay for it!

Old 08-03-2013, 12:30 PM

491 posts, read 569,440 times
Quote:
They don't have to be hurt. The man can stil be a father to the child even if he's not married to the mother.
But they WILL. The man was lied to by a woman loved and trusted. The child will be hurt because their mother is a cheater. The only way they couldn't be hurt is if they didn't find out and if that's the case then the woman has no reason to be faithful and the relationship is a lie. Not to mention the potential of the child looking NOTHING like the cuckold. Are you advocating the 'ignorance is bliss' meme? Don't find out the truth so some 'feelings' don't get hurt?

Old 08-03-2013, 12:30 PM

52,203 posts, read 52,636,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBomb View Post
You are blaming the cuckold for leaving after 10 years of living a lie. He wasn't the father he was a step parent at best. Men have the ability to separate emotions from facts and despite the pain it would cause him I'm sure he'd leave. The child and the cuckold are innocent both will be hurt.
LOL... man... you are one cold hearted guy..... shockingly so.....

9.9 yrs, you think the child is yours, you love them, it's all good, you find out you don't share the same DNA and then it's just gone... that 10 yr bond gets kicked aside like it never happened..

That is sociopathic behavior.. and like I said... go get a vasectomy.....

I actually think you must just be screwing around with us here, as no one with any sense in their head would post some of the stuff you've posted here.

And stop with this stupid crap "logic>emotions".......

Old 08-03-2013, 12:31 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,224,175 times
Quote:
As in be legally obligated to a child he just found to be not his?

Old 08-03-2013, 12:35 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,224,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

9.9 yrs, you think the child is yours, you love them, it's all good, you find out you don't share the same DNA and then it's just gone... that 10 yr bond gets kicked aside like it never happened..

I actually think you must just be screwing around with us here, as no one with any sense in their head would post some of the stuff you've posted here.

What about the bond with the mother? Do you expect that to continue as well?

Old 08-03-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
What about the bond with the mother? Do you expect that to continue as well?
That has zero relevance to the subject at hand... wives come and go... kids don't....

Old 08-03-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:

Or wear a condom since that seems to be working fine for me. Most people wouldn't post some of the stuff I post because they are afraid of backlash, mostly from women. So it's not sociopathic to cheat on your husband and have a baby with another man? Is that normal or something? And where did I say it would be easy. I specifically said that both innocent parties, the child and the cuckold, WILL be hurt, but you seem to care only about the child even though the man is just as innocent.

And no I'm not going to stop with the logic>emotion 'crap' because it's true. A child wants to eat a lot of candy and cries when you say no, should you not prevent them from eating too much candy because it 'hurts their feelings'?

Old 08-03-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
That has zero relevance to the subject at hand... wives come and go... kids don't....
Zero relevance? It's because of the mother that the situation happened in the first place. If she had just kept her legs closed to other men none of this would be an issue. And what do you think the normal response would be of woman who's husband just found out the baby isn't his and all these years have been a lie?

Old 08-03-2013, 12:51 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,102,856 times
Quote:
What's not logical about them? And men do need to quit being afraid of their woman and get one, preferably at birth. What's wrong with wanting children and wanting to verify they're yours? Don't you want the hospital to give you the child that you gave birth to and not someone else's?
If a man is afraid of a woman - or a woman is afraid of a man - they shouldn't be together.

Old 08-03-2013, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Zero relevance? It's because of the mother that the situation happened in the first place. If she had just kept her legs closed to other men none of this would be an issue. And what do you think the normal response would be of woman who's husband just found out the baby isn't his and all these years have been a lie?
I'm coming at it from the benefit of the child, you're coming at from the husbands POV.... we're never gonna agree...

As I've said about 15 times, I'm dealing with the end part.. the fact that you have a child, the cheating is done, has been done for a long long time, you're stuck with a child...all I'm saying is that how can a man that thought this child was his has formed a bond with, how can he just walk away.... that is the crux of my argument..

I'm way past the stage of "she should have kept her legs closed"..... I solve problems, I don't complain about how the problem came about... that is the easy part... she ****ed around on the guy... yeah, we get it....... I of course feel bad for the guy, but I don't think that guy should excommunicate the kid out of his life... dump the wife, move on just don't devastate an innocent child because of the wrong doings of the mother.... ever hear the phrase "sins of the father" well in the case it's the mother.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships