Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2013, 11:01 AM

855 posts, read 1,389,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Is there any way people with below average male reproductive organs compensate for our misfortune?
Why does a dog lick his balls? Because he can.

People make fun of small penis men because there's no rule against it. If you have a small package, the ladies will tell you that you better come to the party with a skilled tongue, good hands and a fearless attitude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2013, 11:16 AM

855 posts, read 1,389,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by librarySue View Post
Believe me, we don't keep a chart of the richter scale achieved each time we make love. How could we quantify something like that? The best sex requires an attentive, thoughtful, passionate lover.

My BF is a fantastic lover, but he is too large. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!........

I would rather have smaller than average than larger.

I'm so sorry this is bothering you. Our society isn't kind on this subject.
Gee, I wonder how many women would like to have your problem? A fantastic lover with too much size?
Hahahaha!!!! Never, ever heard a woman say smaller is better, maybe just to make the less endowed guys feel better about themselves.

I will admit that it is nice to have the best of both worlds. The litmus test is the ability to keep the ladies wanting more and more and more.

Old 08-24-2013, 01:58 PM

31,372 posts, read 22,352,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post
Gee, I wonder how many women would like to have your problem? A fantastic lover with too much size?
Hahahaha!!!! Never, ever heard a woman say smaller is better, maybe just to make the less endowed guys feel better about themselves.

I will admit that it is nice to have the best of both worlds. The litmus test is the ability to keep the ladies wanting more and more and more.

Well, if it's too big its too big. Not like many woman woman want a guy to bottom out in her.

Old 08-24-2013, 02:08 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,279,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
That may take a very, very long time...maybe decades
I have time to spare

Old 08-24-2013, 02:09 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,996,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Well, if it's too big its too big. Not like many woman woman want a guy to bottom out in her.
the ones who do are keepers

Old 08-24-2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
the ones who do are keepers
Haha

Too big can be very uncomfortable

Old 08-24-2013, 02:24 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,259,685 times
Yet some women, when they break-up, have no problems with saying that the man's penis was small. It hurts when this sort of thing is in pop culture. It feels as if I will never be good enough.

Old 08-24-2013, 02:27 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,996,500 times
Quote:
Yet some women, when they break-up, have no problems with saying that the man's penis was small. It hurts when this sort of thing is in pop culture. It feels as if I will never be good enough.
and guys have no problems calling them who*es or b*tches, and women have no problem calling them gay or cheap or losers or whatever. sometimes people like to hurt each other when they break up. it's sad, and people shouldn't do it, and it's particularly cruel to tie it to penis size, but right now you're just wallowing and you need to stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
Haha

Too big can be very uncomfortable
i understand the physical discomfort aspect, but... some gals like the pain aspect and will want it as hard as possible, even if you're hitting cervix

not having a cervix myself, i can only try to read signals about what feels good and what doesn't

probably it happens that the very same gal might like it one night and not another, depending on who she's with, how aroused she is, whether she's drank anything, how long it's been since she read any A. N. Roquelaure, and so on...

of course i guess if you're a real mastodon or whatever this might not apply, but men who actually have foot longs are so rare... one trip to the dild0 shop will show that, no matter how much of a bruiser or not you are, somewhere there's a vagina sized just right for you

Old 08-24-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
and guys have no problems calling them who*es or b*tches, and women have no problem calling them gay or cheap or losers or whatever. sometimes people like to hurt each other when they break up. it's sad, and people shouldn't do it, and it's particularly cruel to tie it to penis size, but right now you're just wallowing and you need to stop

i understand the physical discomfort aspect, but... some gals like the pain aspect and will want it as hard as possible, even if you're hitting cervix

not having a cervix myself, i can only try to read signals about what feels good and what doesn't

probably it happens that the very same gal might like it one night and not another, depending on who she's with, how aroused she is, whether she's drank anything, how long it's been since she read any A. N. Roquelaure, and so on...

of course i guess if you're a real mastodon or whatever this might not apply, but men who actually have foot longs are so rare... one trip to the dild0 shop will show that, no matter how much of a bruiser or not you are, somewhere there's a vagina sized just right for you
I likes little pain but not from my cervix being smashed lol

I believe there is someone for everyone too

Old 08-24-2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Men also say "women are crap in bed or they're too easy" they're fat or too thin. It's just the same as women saying you have a small penis. People say things to hurt others when pissed and the more you know someone the more you know what will hurt and embarrass them more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships