Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 05:24 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,224,085 times

Advertisements

sorry bro, size can't be taught
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2013, 05:28 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,978,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
I've read some material that shows that the best orgasms require a male member of a certain size.
Dude?! Seriously!!!???

I have a woman screaming just from my wandering hands and fingers!!! Seriously!

The best part is when I say, "You ready for THIS now?"

Then I hear, "hhhhh hhhh y-y-ye--ah." (Out of breath)

Honestly I think this is just you.

I love the ladies that wear the tight shirts that have a-cups. If they wear padded bras and such it's kinda like making up for something.

Be happy with who you are.

Be happy your member isn't hitting the toilet water when you sit down.

Old 08-22-2013, 05:31 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,224,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
89% of women never orgasm from penetration no matter what.

So this 'material' was only talking about the minority 11%? Fuggeddaboutit.

Most women care about the size of your peen about as much as they care about the size of your nose.

Some women like small noses, some like big noses, most have never given a thought to the issue and think it's funny that anyone would care.
Look! guys are raised to think big noses do it better.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:29 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,813,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
I think that is actually a very intelligent and interesting question. What are the evoutionary and cultural origins of this reaction? Do any of the primates react this way? Where do we first see eviednce of this in writing or art? If you're research minded and know the asnwer, PM me.
Other male primates (baboons in particular) will do penile displays to establish dominance... but the display is toward other males. Human males will also do a similar display--they spread their legs wide. Although human males will do this in front of women, it's more pronounced when men are together jockeying for position in the group.

This is just my opinion based on my own observation, but it seems to me that this is mainly a male issue and a male subject that they think women also think about a lot. In otherwords, penis size matters more in the locker room than in the bedroom.

It was mentioned that there are more penis jokes than flat chested jokes... but there are also more male comedians. And for what it's worth, I see more dumb blonde jokes than penis jokes and breast jokes combined (unless the blonde in the joke is also big breasted). I don't let it get to me.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:35 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,553,176 times
Quote:
I am just sensitive to the topic.
We can tell!

Old 08-22-2013, 07:49 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,524,675 times
Stop listening to guys bragging or other myths guys like to say in what pleases women. First of all every woman is not the same, so don't think a guy with a huge member can please every single woman, not true. Second of all, as other people have posted, there are so many other ways to get women aroused, then just sticking it in. Instead of being sensitive about it, next time you are with a lady, explore and find out what you both like AND DO IT!! Ya never know, you both may wake up with a smile on your face.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:51 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,212,517 times
My advice:

Stop thinking about what others think and live your life on your terms and if they don't like it - "TOUGH", this is what will set you free.

You and most of us will never ever satisfy everyone's "expectations" according to what most of society deems to be the so-called norm.

Old 08-22-2013, 10:29 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,931,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post

Be happy your member isn't hitting the toilet water when you sit down.
Lmao!!! Thanks for the visual! You know I think many women don't think about this. Having a son taught me some things. That men have an erection when they need to pee. My sister asked her friend's boyfriend and he was awkward then laughed.

Old 08-22-2013, 10:36 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,988,663 times
Quote:
You and a bunch of others. I've had it with the dick jokes. No I am not paranoid. Take a dollar bill and fold it in half. That's how small that piece of **** is.
scroll to 0:35 for the fun. "it's not small, IT'S THIN!!!!"

I got a thin dick - YouTube

Old 08-22-2013, 10:46 AM

16,959 posts, read 17,377,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
That men have an erection when they need to pee. .
its really tough with morning wood; difficult to aim sometimes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships