Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 05:49 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,402,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
How's he supposed learn what to do if you don't tell him, and lead him to believe he does know what he's doing by faking it?

I've never understood that reasoning. It seems like the most self-defeating thing a woman could do in a relationship. I've read of cases where a guy went through a whole marriage thinking he was satisfying his wife, until she suddenly divorced him. The poor guy didn't know what hit him. He said, "I would have done anything for that woman! Why didn't she tell me what she needed from me?" Tragic!

If you tell the guy what he needs to do, then everyone has more fun--win, win!
Wish I could rep you but seems I have to spread it around more first. Speaking of spreading around I hope your reply does because I totally agree. In fact the same goes for the guy, not every woman does it just right naturally, communication is way better than holding back for whatever reason. M ego wouldn't be bruised by being given tips, it would seriously be bruised though to find out I have been deceived the whole time and she regarded me as a flop.

But, if certain tips are given to me by her regarding some things, I hope her ego isn't bruised if I say fine but lets first use a razor or whatever it is that takes me to feel uninhibited to fulfilling the request?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2013, 05:50 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,799,890 times
Faked what, exactly? (Serious question, FTR.)

Old 08-26-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Faked what, exactly? (Serious question, FTR.)
Welp, as a example. 1992 just after hurricane Andrew. Some restoration guy was hired by my neighbor across the street. Seems he and his wife or girlfriend lived in the house while repairing it the owners vacated it.

One night I was outside and heard them from across the street, or I should say I heard her. was she faking I don't know but I have a feeling not. Most people are not THAT loud though but I got to tell you I thought about asking him for hints and tips.

Old 08-26-2013, 06:17 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
You'd have to be an inexperienced man to get duped by a fake orgasm; there's probably a lot of men that think they're studs in bed

Old 08-26-2013, 06:29 PM

302 posts, read 303,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
was she faking I don't know but I have a feeling not. Most people are not THAT loud though but I got to tell you I thought about asking him for hints and tips.
From my experience, it's the girls in the their early twenties that are the loudest. I think being loud helps them achieve their orgasm. Sort of like they're screaming their way to victory.

Old 08-26-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
You'd have to be an inexperienced man to get duped by a fake orgasm; there's probably a lot of men that think they're studs in bed
But for whatever reason he isn't doing it right it is much better to give tips to him. If there is some super secret that will make ANY woman croon and see you as the best there is and ever will be share though cause I'd like to know the secret.

Old 08-26-2013, 06:40 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,080,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I can't remember who it is, but someone on this board (I think) has a husband to takes the occasional "it's just not working tonight" as a challenge, so she fakes it sometimes so he finishes quickly and they can just go to sleep.
That would be me!

He feels guilty if he get his but I don't get mine, so he'll keep on trying. There are just some days where it's not physically going to happen, no matter how hard he tries.

Old 08-26-2013, 06:41 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,080,437 times
Quote:
There's only one tell-tale sign for me. Other "symptoms" vary with frequency. But the one thing that is a dead give away isn't visible when the lights are off.

Old 08-26-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashrulez View Post
From my experience, it's the girls in the their early twenties that are the loudest. I think being loud helps them achieve their orgasm. Sort of like they're screaming their way to victory.
I don't know maybe, it was a long time ago but what I remember they were both out of their 20's. I have made a women moan, made her bury her face in the pillow with a omg look, but never made a woman so loud the neighbors heard it lol. Can't say I hear neighbors screaming so loud on a normal basis so either most people aren't doing it right or most people just are not so friggin loud about it lol.

A few years ago after leaving my city I rented a room from a good friend for a while. Sometimes he would bring home a woman he worked with and when he did I went and got a hotel room so I could sleep in peace because she was so loud. Then again he was heart broken by his wife who cheated and left him twice for another man. So I don't know what is what, with that.

Then again in 2007 I was made to scream out loud never was that loud before lol, won't forget that.......damn

Old 08-26-2013, 06:44 PM

102,226 posts, read 107,999,816 times
Quote:
I knew a guy who insisted that no woman he'd ever been with had faked it. He claimed they "O"-ed every time. Who here thinks that this is a likely story? I'd like to see a show of hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships