Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 08:05 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,603,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
See that burns me because I have been told that a couple times but she did it in such a wrong way it killed my mood, crushed my ego and left no desire to try again or get better. I know that for whatever reason sometimes two people just don't gel. I think one should be open and vocal about it but to make it better there is a wrong way to say something which batters ones ego and there a right way to say something.

One time there was a woman I knew who for a long time chased me hit on me and one day I told her that I just wasn't into her so drop it but at the end I gave her a soft kiss which made her say " I don't like to get brushed off but that was the best brush off there ever was". After that the pressure was off and we were on good terms without breaking anybodies ego too hard.
Yeah, telling a guy "wow, you really suck at this, other guys got me off so fast" isn't the way to do it.

Yes, a girl said that to me once. I learned from it later on, but not with her. She missed out on the chance to try, the b**ch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2013, 09:06 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave72 View Post
My wife doesn't fake it, because she can't. Her entire upper body turns beet red and her legs quiver for about half a minute afterwards when she has an orgasm. Can't fake that.

Yes guys, it's freakin' awesome, just for the record!
I take no visual cues. I can definitely feel whats going on inside her before shes about to pop a valve.

Old 08-27-2013, 11:31 AM

503 posts, read 1,205,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
They don't have to. They require no special techniques, they can get off with a plastic doll. Boo hoo.
hmmmmmmm, a plastic doll huh. Never thought of that.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:23 PM

302 posts, read 303,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I take no visual cues. I can definitely feel whats going on inside her before shes about to pop a valve.
What if it's from oral? What are your cues then?

Old 08-27-2013, 01:18 PM

3,763 posts, read 6,714,200 times
If you and your partner are open with one another you should be able to express what works and what doesn't. It might be an awkward conversation but it needs to be said. If your really into one another it seems stupid to fake it instead of guiding each other.

That also depends on how much effort she is putting in. If she is a dead fish and expects me to do all the work I will get turned off so fast.

Old 08-27-2013, 01:30 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,985,674 times
Quote:
You'd have to be an inexperienced man to get duped by a fake orgasm; there's probably a lot of men that think they're studs in bed
Quote:
I knew a guy who insisted that no woman he'd ever been with had faked it. He claimed they "O"-ed every time. Who here thinks that this is a likely story? I'd like to see a show of hands.

i'm with ruth on this one. most guys have been faked on IMO

i just don't see how you can tell if it's a woman you haven't been sleeping with for a long time. sure i guess it's possible to have never been faked on when you're young and maybe slept with one or two gals, all LTRs

but for those who have more experience including any ONS it's just impossible to know for sure because different women orgasm so differently. women can orgasm in every combination of quickly, slowly, loudly, softly, with huge spasms, with tiny spasms, etc

i don't *know* who has faked on me, but i just assume somewhere sometime some gal has. it doesn't bother me. i hope whoever it was, she was just tired or eventually i figured out how to push her button

i doubt i've been *consistently* faked on by an LTR

besides, why take faking as some sort of insult? it's usually a question of knowing someone's turn ons and being an attentive/good lover rather than of being a manly stud

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashrulez View Post
What if it's from oral? What are your cues then?
here i agree with coconut that tactile clues are good

as far as not having cues during oral, i don't even really understand the question. can't you feel with your fingers and tongue? can't you run your hands over someone's body while munching box? there are plenty of cues during oral as long as you don't just slurp and zone out

Old 08-27-2013, 01:35 PM

29,748 posts, read 34,415,700 times
Quote:
I knew a guy who insisted that no woman he'd ever been with had faked it. He claimed they "O"-ed every time. Who here thinks that this is a likely story? I'd like to see a show of hands.
It's the classic joke from When Harry Met Sally: "Every woman has faked it at one time or another, and every man insists it's never happened to him. Do the math."

Old 08-27-2013, 01:40 PM

302 posts, read 303,670 times
You guys that think you know when a woman is faking it are delusional. You have no idea how convincing they can be, especially the ones who have had years of practice. "oh, she's convulsing and contracting it must be real." Ha!

Old 08-27-2013, 01:56 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashrulez View Post
You guys that think you know when a woman is faking it are delusional. You have no idea how convincing they can be, especially the ones who have had years of practice. "oh, she's convulsing and contracting it must be real." Ha!
I see you're the guy they're talking about in here? the sure hitter?

Old 08-27-2013, 02:08 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,424,866 times
I've faked it, to get him over the top, and then I've been truthful and told him afterward it just wasn't doing anything for me. I still wanted him to have his cookies though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships