Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 11:56 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,666,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lmao.Nah. I just learned a line that guys pull on woman yesterday.Then I found this....

Yahoo Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs
Hahaha. You're gonna turn intro a pro at the grocery store.

If you want to see a store crawling with men, go to home depot on a weekday mid-morning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2013, 12:03 AM

206 posts, read 255,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post

If you want to see a store crawling with men, go to home depot on a weekday mid-morning.
I've said that for many years. Mostly single guys too if they aren't with someone.

Why?

Because if you are buying carpet, paint, light fixtures (woman stuff) for a house......

I GET TO PICK IT OUT.

Right?

Right?

Good measure of "status".

Old 09-13-2013, 12:04 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,892,725 times
Quote:

Lol. Nah I don't hit on men there.

Oh I know I went many times with my sister to pick items up. Then we play the stupid lady that needs help finding things. They jump right away to show their knowledge.

Old 09-13-2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lol. Nah I don't hit on men there.

Oh I know I went many times with my sister to pick items up. Then we play the stupid lady that needs help finding things. They jump right away to show their knowledge.
Pftssss....Sears, Lowes, Menards, Home Depot, Dicks Sporting Goods, Cabellas, Gander Mountain, Bass Pro Shop, Autozone, Advanced Auto, Harbor Freight....even Wal-mart.

Trust me, I know....

Old 09-13-2013, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longneck Bottle View Post
I've said that for many years. Mostly single guys too if they aren't with someone.

Why?

Because if you are buying carpet, paint, light fixtures (woman stuff) for a house......

I GET TO PICK IT OUT.

Right?

Right?

Good measure of "status".
Last time I was in there (not on a weekend or evening) my head was spinning. They should have benches in there so I could sit and watch the man show.

Old 09-13-2013, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Last time I was in there (not on a weekend or evening) my head was spinning. They should have benches in there so I could sit and watch the man show.
I'm usually one of them. Bored, so go have something to do and eat Chick-Fil-A.

"Are you just browsing Sir, or are you looking for something in particular?"

Nah, I just came in to screw with your stuff. LMAO

Old 09-13-2013, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longneck Bottle View Post
I'm usually one of them. Bored, so go have something to do and eat Chick-Fil-A.

"Are you just browsing Sir, or are you looking for something in particular?"

Nah, I just came in to screw with your stuff. LMAO

I don't own a home right now so I go in there and play house.

Old 09-13-2013, 12:50 AM

Quote:
I don't own a home right now so I go in there and play house.
I go to shop for tools...like I don't have enough already.

Always in there buying stuff.....

Should by stock.

I told a guy at Sears once, I had over 50k in tools......and that was YEARS ago.

Old 09-13-2013, 03:10 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,643,400 times
Quote:
Man, I worked at a Home Depot for 2 years many moons ago and I guess it depends on where the place is, because I rarely saw any unmarried men under 50 in there. I was there 50 hours a week so you'd think I'd notice if they were there

And I was the one they were asking to help them out

Old 09-13-2013, 03:13 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,643,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Nah that would make too much sense, It seems women would rather do things the hard way.
Like I said in the next paragraph, it never worked until recently. Most men like 'the chase' and if a woman makes the first move he'll just assume you're easy or down to hook up.

With the guy I'm seeing now, I let him know on our second date that I was into him and he laughed and called it 'word vomit' because I tend to just say whatever is on my mind. Nothing mean of course, I'm not the type of person who says 'I just say whatever is on my mind and you can deal with it' because that's just an excuse to be an a-hole.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships