Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 07:25 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,184 times

Advertisements

this is crazy, like reading tea leaves. so let me give it to you straight:

She is into you if she lets you jam your tongue down her throat.

If you are unable to do that, you haven't met her intimacy standards and she was not into you.

nuff said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2013, 08:04 PM

582 posts, read 1,118,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Yeah. The twirling of the hair and the keep looking are the signs.

My favorite thing is, like yesterday, I was walking down the mall an a girl comes out of this store and walks directly at me. Our eyes met, she scans me down as she passed.

Now, if guys could read minds I would have liked to hear that one. Everybody makes comments in their head when first seeing someone. That incident could have went either way, good or bad I suppose.
Did she also smile? If a woman scans you up and down and then smiles instead of immediately looking away, it usually means she liked what she saw. And trust me on this one, you DO NOT want the ability to read our minds. If you (men) knew what we (women) were really thinking sometimes... it would make your heads explode (pun intended ).

Old 09-12-2013, 08:10 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
this is crazy, like reading tea leaves. so let me give it to you straight:

She is into you if she lets you jam your tongue down her throat.

If you are unable to do that, you haven't met her intimacy standards and she was not into you.

nuff said.
So instant greeting you grab a lady and french her?

Old 09-12-2013, 08:18 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl05 View Post
Did she also smile? If a woman scans you up and down and then smiles instead of immediately looking away, it usually means she liked what she saw. And trust me on this one, you DO NOT want the ability to read our minds. If you (men) knew what we (women) were really thinking sometimes... it would make your heads explode (pun intended ).
Lol!

I had to tell one woman after being annoyed, "You don't have to verbalize every thought that comes in your head you know!"

That's the closes to reading a woman's mind and I had enough. Lol

Old 09-12-2013, 08:56 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
For what it's worth, I just spotted this article in the Toronto Sun and thought I'd pass it along.

How to tell if she is into you | Sex Files | Life | Toronto Sun

As a woman, I think it's fairly on the mark, I just really dislike the term " friendzone".
So basically they do nothing. Women use non verbal communications, and expect men to read their minds.

Old 09-12-2013, 08:59 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
So basically they do nothing. Women use non verbal communications, and expect men to read their minds.

There's a girl in my a class of mine, that whenever I talk to her her face turns red, she plays with her hair and can't complete a sentence.

Sometimes women can be completely obvious if they like you.

That being said, it doesn't usually go that way.. but you can always tell they're at least interested in you.. just by the way they act.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:00 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Here are my hints:

I say 'I like you and I'd like to get to know you better' or something along those lines.

I guess I don't play games or do the 'hinting' stuff because most guys honestly couldn't read a woman if she came with an instruction manual. So far, that hasn't really worked for me because most guys don't like forward women (unless they're hot) or they just assume I'm easy and down for hooking up.
Nah that would make too much sense, It seems women would rather do things the hard way.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Nah that would make too much sense, It seems women would rather do things the hard way.
Maybe women gave up trying since its a lot of work to pursue. Hell I'm dating and I get I dunno what do you want constantly.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:08 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
So instant greeting you grab a lady and french her?

well, no, i'm always a gentlemen, and sometimes a drunken horny one but a gentleman nonetheless. but if i could i certainly wood

Old 09-12-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
well, no, i'm always a gentlemen, and sometimes a drunken horny one but a gentleman nonetheless. but if i could i certainly wood
I hear ya. Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships