Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 04:10 AM

628 posts, read 1,390,153 times

Advertisements

These are things I don't want any where in any of my relationships:

Women who call themselves "girls" in a non-joking way.

"Pets": these are entertainment slaves, and I can't stand slavery.

Monogamy, it is just too limiting as a concept for me. Why should I truly love only 1 person?~

"Just physical" people, I'm not a "purely physical" kind of guy, every thing I do has love in it if I am connecting with some one in some way!

Gender bigots, those who not only embrace "gender" as a concept but try to force it upon others.

Hypocrites, "I'm a cheerful person, but I hate people who are TOO cheerful!" - really?

God bigots, those who not only believe in "1 true only all-powerful God" but who will follow every single thing they have ever read or heard or learned about "God" and some how turn it into bigotedness, hate, violence, and intolerance!

Human species biased, those who believe for some reason or no reason at all that "Humans" are somehow "better" and "worth more" than any other species...ever!

Crowd bigots, those who will hate some thing simply for the fact that everyone else hates it to with no thought or reasoning of their own.

"I'm a REAL adult" bigots, people who have their own or some else's idea of "what it means to grow up and be an adult" - apparently that means being close-minded and never doing what you want to do.

Basically any kind of bigots, close-minded intolerant people.

Fools, those who think any thing that falls outside their own understanding or knowledge as being impossible.

"I would but it's toooo faaaaar" people, I don't care how round or lumpy shaped you are I just want you to be able to physically keep up with me if I go tree-climbing!

Gold-diggers, you're not going to find any money here for your greedy fingers honey.

Ageists, I don't care if I am 20 years younger than you, I want LOVE not BLOOD!

"Marry me" people, not interested no thank you honey.

Schedule for everything, I have enough schedules in my life I don't need any more ridiculous ones like "after this time we're OFFICIALLY a couple", "we should do THIS THIS many times a week", "annual ANNIVERSARY TIME!!!", or any thing similarly ridiculous.~

Private people, I'm a loud-mouthed unapologizing open-book with no shame!

Shame believers, people who believe in the concept of "shame".

"Manners please", people who insist on the ridiculous notion of "manners" "Your fork must go here, excuse yourself after every bodily function, blabahblah."

"Leave me alone" people, I actually LIKE to be with some one I love all the time.

Hierarchy people, "Oh this is BOB he is my PRIMARY and this is JILL she is my SECONDARY!" huh?! Since when did 1 person become more important than another in any relationships and how is the loves you feel for two different people even remotely comparable?! o.O

"I want to settle down" people, I don't mind living in one place but not for long I crave instability and adventure!

Consuming alcohol, it literally is considered as a poison by your own body.

Smoking, why kill your brain-cells through suffocation and burn your lungs simply for a quick "high"?

"Jealousy is healthy" people, how is Jealousy EVER "healthy"? I see it as sign of insecurity!

Dominant or Submissive, take your "dominant" or "submissive" mentality and get out of here!

"Love is about compromise", I thought it was about love not "settling". By crushing your dreams to be with some one you "love" stops love from being love and becomes a "prison" a poison only called "love" in name.

Scat, no please.

Vomit play, no thanks.

"Pain is pleasure", except for some VERY LIGHT whipping (think "fairy taps"), spanking, scratching, and biting, no thank you.~

"Tied me up", only if you want me to go crazy werewolf style on you (that's a very violent "no").

Finally the latest weird thing is "trash", I don't believe in the concept: it is completely ridiculous, nature "wastes" nothing! So why do Humans keep deluding themselves with this "trash" mentality?! Stop making and "throwing away" these "disposable" things!

Are these too "weird" "dealbreakers"?~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 09-15-2013 at 04:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2013, 04:55 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,241,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post

Women who call themselves "girls" in a non-joking way.

"Pets": these are entertainment slaves, and I can't stand slavery.

Monogamy, it is just too limiting as a concept for me. Why should I truly love only 1 person?~

"Just physical" people, I'm not a "purely physical" kind of guy, every thing I do has love in it if I am connecting with some one in some way!

Gender bigots, those who not only embrace "gender" as a concept but try to force it upon others.

Hypocrites, "I'm a cheerful person, but I hate people who are TOO cheerful!" - really?

God bigots, those who not only believe in "1 true only all-powerful God" but who will follow every single thing they have ever read or heard or learned about "God" and some how turn it into bigotedness, hate, violence, and intolerance!

Human species biased, those who believe for some reason or no reason at all that "Humans" are somehow "better" and "worth more" than any other species...ever!

Crowd bigots, those who will hate some thing simply for the fact that everyone else hates it to with no thought or reasoning of their own.

"I'm a REAL adult" bigots, people who have their own or some else's idea of "what it means to grow up and be an adult" - apparently that means being close-minded and never doing what you want to do.

Basically any kind of bigots, close-minded intolerant people.

Fools, those who think any thing that falls outside their own understanding or knowledge as being impossible.

"I would but it's toooo faaaaar" people, I don't care how round or lumpy shaped you are I just want you to be able to physically keep up with me if I go tree-climbing!

Gold-diggers, you're not going to find any money here for your greedy fingers honey.

Ageists, I don't care if I am 20 years younger than you, I want LOVE not BLOOD!

"Marry me" people, not interested no thank you honey.

Schedule for everything, I have enough schedules in my life I don't need any more ridiculous ones like "after this time we're OFFICIALLY a couple", "we should do THIS THIS many times a week", "annual ANNIVERSARY TIME!!!", or any thing similarly ridiculous.~

Private people, I'm a loud-mouthed unapologizing open-book with no shame!

Shame believers, people who believe in the concept of "shame".

"Manners please", people who insist on the ridiculous notion of "manners" "Your fork must go here, excuse yourself after every bodily function, blabahblah."

"Leave me alone" people, I actually LIKE to be with some one I love all the time.

Hierarchy people, "Oh this is BOB he is my PRIMARY and this is JILL she is my SECONDARY!" huh?! Since when did 1 person become more important than another in any relationships and how is the loves you feel for two different people even remotely comparable?! o.O

"I want to settle down" people, I don't mind living in one place but not for long I crave instability and adventure!

Consuming alcohol, it literally is considered as a poison by your own body.

Smoking, why kill your brain-cells through suffocation and burn your lungs simply for a quick "high"?

"Jealousy is healthy" people, how is Jealousy EVER "healthy"? I see it as sign of insecurity!

Dominant or Submissive, take your "dominant" or "submissive" mentality and get out of here!

"Love is about compromise", I thought it was about love not "settling". By crushing your dreams to be with some one you "love" stops love from being love and becomes a "prison" a poison only called "love" in name.

Scat, no please.

Vomit play, no thanks.

"Pain is pleasure", except for some VERY LIGHT whipping (think "fairy taps"), spanking, scratching, and biting, no thank you.~

"Tied me up", only if you want me to go crazy werewolf style on you (that's a very violent "no").

Finally the latest weird thing is "trash", I don't believe in the concept: it is completely ridiculous, nature "wastes" nothing! So why do Humans keep deluding themselves with this "trash" mentality?! Stop making and "throwing away" these "disposable" things!

Are these too "weird" "dealbreakers"?~

not for a monk

Old 09-15-2013, 05:02 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
This thread is weird

I find you weird

Old 09-15-2013, 05:15 AM

262 posts, read 547,257 times
Aw, why don't you like private people?

I'm a private person based off past experiences and paranoia.

Old 09-15-2013, 05:23 AM

2,146 posts, read 3,063,963 times
Yes, they're weird. I'm guessing you're in your 20s. Come back in 10 years and reread this.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:01 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,011,782 times

Without a doubt every single woman using CDR will download this checklist and examine herself against OP's criteria. Some will get further into the checklist than others before being eliminated, but few (if any) will survive this grueling review process and find herself worthy of OP's affection. Imagine her disappointment as she moves down the list:

"Okay, no 'love is a compromise' mentality, check. Wait, what? No scat play? AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!"

Old 09-15-2013, 06:15 AM

11,396 posts, read 24,465,484 times
Might have to say people with long, silly lists would be off mine. For someone who wants to be free, you're awfully limiting.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:18 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,273,394 times
You are not really looking for friends or someone to share your life with right?
Do you even go around your family?
Your list covers at least one member of my family and that does not even include those who I haven't seen in 20+ years.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:33 AM

242 posts, read 391,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post
You're single, right?

Old 09-15-2013, 09:44 AM

32,663 posts, read 48,091,772 times
Spend a lot of time alone, OP?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships