Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 10:20 PM

91 posts, read 402,116 times

Advertisements

Most men don't get a girl because the men try to sell themselves to the girl.

The reason this doesn't work for most men, is because most men are uninteresting and don't stand out from one another.

So all you have to do , is turn the tables on them.

Say you meet a good looking girl at the bar/restaurant, tell her

"you look really beautiful, but then again so do half the women in this city"

"what sets you apart from the average woman?"

They will think to themselves, 'what does set me apart?'

And then they'll be scrambling to think of reasons why their special and better than other women, and they won't think of anything but general qualities people tell others like on job applications.

"I'm hardworking, creative, open minded"

then you say

"Oh cool! So what was the last creative thing you've done or made?"

They won't have a good answer..

Now their confidence is lowered, and you start selling yourself

"I was reading this book about social experiments of how people act when they wear different types of clothes and how people treat them different"

So say something like that above, something you read about , etc...

Now you're positioning yourself as in a higher class than her.

Women only go after guys that they assume are in higher classes/ more powerful classes, more important people than them.

The rest is easy, just talk about whatever, have a few drinks, and go back to your place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2013, 10:23 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,944 times
Be your self if that does not work it was not meant to be with that girl.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:27 PM

220 posts, read 269,246 times
I don't know about women, but I get put off by heavy questioning early on when I don't know or trust you yet.

Yes, I do have something to hide BTW.

It's red tape and non-ya.......

Do you gain access to Ft Knox vault on the first date?

The POTUS bedroom in the White House?

Sealed documents?

The vault at the local PD where the Class III is?

I don't think sooooo.........

Old 10-02-2013, 10:28 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,998,293 times
This is a great example of the type of PUA stuff that does not work.

It assumes the woman is less intelligent than you are. And that is unlikely.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:33 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,006,311 times
lol. Yeah right.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:35 PM

543 posts, read 534,381 times
When you get down to it everyone is boring. Most people just delude themselves into thinking they're hobbies/interest/passion make them unique. Just like every other sch*ck who participates in the same pastime. Unless you're someone like Felix Baumgartner.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:36 PM

220 posts, read 269,246 times
I'd never "drill" you like that ladies because I don't want it done to me.

There's only one woman on here who "knows" something is up.

I still won't even give her an answer.

I told her I don't want to know details of her brother either.

Not on the Net.....no way.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post

It assumes the woman is less intelligent than you are. And that is unlikely.

For the most part your correct here. Women are much more intelligent in things like realizing what a guy wants and why guys do some of the stuff they do in order to get into their pants etc

But when it comes to real stuff like talking about social experiments, politics, the economy, most women are not smarter than most guys (guys that don't get chicks often). That is how these type of guys can get women in my Original Post.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flathead4 View Post
When you get down to it everyone is boring. Most people just delude themselves into thinking they're hobbies/interest/passion make them unique. Just like every other sch*ck who participates in the same pastime. Unless you're someone like Felix Baumgartner.

Are you a female? Does it excite you when men jump from space?

I've always wanted to go skydiving, have you been? If you haven't we can meet up and go together for our first times.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:41 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,547,020 times
it's a routine, not geared to insult a woman's intelligence, sorry Nila. it's a routine to generate fake confidence by the guy. "fake it till you make it". it's a routine that is a combination approach, opener and demonstrating higher value.

life becomes much easier when you are in fact confident to open the set, differentiate yourself by being interesting, and you are a man of status/higher value.

i know it's easy to read bad motive in anything a man does, even when he approaches and says "Hi, you look great tonight". some women find it offensive that he is interrupting them.

i said it before and i will say it again, ppl are stupid to think that PUA is fundamentally designed to insult, demean, marginalize, and degrade women because no one is going to charm babes and get laid doing that. NO ONE. At its core, it is designed to make the man more confident, interesting and attractive to the woman, like "what kind of man do you like?.. oh yeah, a guy who is confident and makes me laugh (emotional attraction)." stop being stupid about PUA. you do yourself a disservice by believing you know what PUA is all about, and to others by discouraging resources that could be help. you will make more progress in identifying bad/poor PUA techniques (and there are plenty) from the good ones, e.g., confidence, eliminating approach anxiety, being a good conversationalist, etc. skills many women on CDR encourage.

p.s.: im sorry if i insulted any female poster's intelligence by my comments here, it was only trying to make you hot for me so that i could jump your bones a lot easier. hope it's working!

Last edited by nokiddin; 10-02-2013 at 11:44 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships