Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 10:27 PM

947 posts, read 1,186,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Whoops, I meant to say all you guys need to stop whining about women and start looking at yourselves. It is not a problem with the women, it's a problem with you.. so figure out what you're doing wrong and stop worrying about the girls who are not nice.

Your life will be a whole lot happier
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2013, 10:56 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,693,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
Actually, it can be either.

Blaming yourself for everything is no more reasonable or realistic than blaming others for everything. Saying it is always your own fault unfairly shifts blame away from people, male or female, who really do go treating other like crap.
Quote:
It is 100% that person's fault if they take a girl who is rude or a harsh rejection and generalize that every woman acts that way. That kind of logic creates ridiculous threads like we see and miserable people. There's millions of rude women and millions of rude guys. Instead of dwelling on the bad people, think about the good people.. because people are generally nicer than mean.
Generalizing is just lazy no matter how you slice whether it makes you miserable or happy.

I think you both are asking for a middle ground don't see everyone as one way and don't say everything is all your fault. That just makes all the sense.

Old 10-22-2013, 02:41 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Whoops, I meant to say all you guys need to stop whining about women and start looking at yourselves. It is not a problem with the women, it's a problem with you.. so figure out what you're doing wrong and stop worrying about the girls who are not nice.

Your life will be a whole lot happier

More complicated than that. Men own the problems they bring to the table, but those problems are often exacerbated by women.

Old 10-22-2013, 05:23 AM

9,086 posts, read 1,459,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackpot View Post
There is always Canada.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:35 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,926,415 times
Don't ya wish life was like a video game, where you could stop and reset it when things went wrong?

Old 10-23-2013, 04:07 PM

947 posts, read 1,186,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Don't ya wish life was like a video game, where you could stop and reset it when things went wrong?
I sure as hell don't want to re-do high school again, LOL

Old 10-23-2013, 05:02 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
This is not the voice of reason. This is the voice of a vaginafied white knight. You see, any male who gas the audacity to suggest the problem is not with women is clearly just trying to endear himself to the women on the board. I have been told so myself a few times, so I guess it must be true.
What's so bad about being vaginafied?

I wish I was "vaginafied" (meaning swarmed with such)

Last edited by TJenkins602; 10-23-2013 at 05:26 PM..

Old 10-23-2013, 05:04 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,984,124 times
i'm waiting for someone to blame obama

Old 10-23-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
That's obvious to everybody. The more effort you put in, the more results you get.

I agree.

I'm just saying, there's a nicer way to say it than pointing fingers and calling people whiners.

Maybe like you just said it. Bolded.
Sensitive much?

Being in a relationship requires thick skin...

Why do you think I stay out of relationships for now?

Old 10-23-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
I realize that and I agree with you.

I wasn't trying to blame women.

I was looking at the REASONS that guys blame women and trying to figure a way to get around that.

It's pretty obvious that a LOT more men whine here than women. There must be a reason and a way to internalize that to get around it.

It's also a bad idea to blame yourself for everything. You'll be working out, trying to get a better job, and buying hundreds of dollars in clothes to improve yourself for women. That's another discussion though.
Yeah, I went down that path myself. It's not healthy.

Just look at your part and work on what you can.

And don't give anymore of these conceited beyotches your time, they are not worth it. There are women out there that will appreciate you for who you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships