Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2014, 04:00 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Oh, you might be surprised. The follies here have provided BEMs material on other chat forums.
Ha, I wish I was surprised at that. I meant regular, content posters here who may read Chat out of mild curiosity but not necessarily join in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I know I came across at least one forum that names names of quite a few former to present posters they disliked and said so with much venom. I don't make it a point to visit those places, I just had been doing a search for something a time or two and they popped up. It was pretty sad actually. People on both ends need to get a better quality of life.
Yes, I avoid reading them because I don't want to see inside some of these disturbed minds. It actually gets pretty scary sometimes. I'm not kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
HAhaha...the oldies but goodies in this chat thread have all been mentioned there. Whoda thunk it? We had a fan club
Yes. Why, they've even badmouthed me; sweet, innocent me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
I joined this forum in December but don't think I wandered into the Relationship forum until January. I remember seeing a post by someone to one of my early posts thinking I was someone else! I didn't respond to it because I had no idea what they were talking about (I don't post on any other forums other than CD). But now I see more posts about people using multiple names, etc. And now I'm beginning to think that a LOT of the 1st posts on here are completely fake and probably initiated by just a couple of people.
I think a huge amount of them are just started with troll-y intentions. Like 95% or so, LOL. I rarely bother to answer anymore. I just stay in Chat or other forums. There are more "real" people in those.

Old 03-09-2014, 04:03 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
This chat group is the only thing keeping me here.

Old 03-09-2014, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Yeah, Sixy turned me on (ahem) to the other place and I nearly lost a keyboard from spewing beverage with laughter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I just found it entertaining ...they had soap opera type story lines going on there. Very entertaining.
It's complete anarchy.

Old 03-09-2014, 04:10 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
They are nuts but funny.

Old 03-09-2014, 04:10 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,052,087 times
Maybe I should spend more time here. Having been happily married for 20 years, the main room is too filled with unhappy people insofar as relationships are concerned and its getting rather depressing LOL

Old 03-09-2014, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
OH my, I didn't see anything about the chow or most that post here now. I think I it was really mostly long ago posters. Maybe I was on a different site.

Now I wish I'd just kept my big mouth shut altogether on this stupid matter. Sigh
I was referred to as quite a bit less than intelligent (which I can't really argue all that much with).

Old 03-09-2014, 04:14 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Maybe I should spend more time here. Having been happily married for 20 years, the main room is too filled with unhappy people insofar as relationships are concerned and its getting rather depressing LOL
Gawd yes! I didn't have the best past relations but c'mon! Change the tude!

Old 03-09-2014, 04:16 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Yes, the forum has been overrun with young angry bitter hostile young men that can't seem to date women or the avid "pick up artist" book readers, let's not forget the weened-too-soon crowd of young pissy guys...

Makes me embarrassed to be a man reading some of those whiny posts...

Old 03-09-2014, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Gawd yes! I didn't have the best past relations but c'mon! Change the tude!
And from your posts you seem like a fun happy person, not someone who is doing the "why me" dance that I keep seeing in there! We still need to enjoy our life even if we are living it alone!

Old 03-09-2014, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yes, the forum has been overrun with young angry bitter hostile young men that can't seem to date women or the avid "pick up artist" book readers, let's not forget the weened-too-soon crowd of young pissy guys...

Makes me embarrassed to be a man reading some of those whiny posts...

OMG Classic! Just classic!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships