Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2014, 11:58 AM

17,639 posts, read 22,647,543 times

Advertisements

Sea&Chow, I'm so very sorry for your loss of beloved Bro......God Bless You & your loved ones.

Old 01-12-2014, 12:58 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,076,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
My dad was a yard man and when they downsized he was miserable. Some people enjoy doing yard work.
Yeah, I guess so. I just see it as one more chore to have to do. I used to help, but now that kids are older I make them help instead
Quote:
It looks like I opened a can of worms, I was kidding about the duct tape. I have not heard or seen this done before.
I guess spontaneous intimacy would be out that night.
Yeah....it doesn't make for sexy lingerie.
How do you think all those celebs on the red carpet get their boobs to stay in place in those plunging necklines?

Old 01-12-2014, 01:22 PM

We enjoyed the new thriller series on Syfy, "Helix". It aired Fri & Sat. You can watch the first 3 episodes online, if you wanna......

274 | Helix | Syfy Video | Syfy

Old 01-12-2014, 01:29 PM

Sixy, I don't know if your kids watch the "Die Hard" movies.

"It's a Good Day to Die Hard" has been on Free, on MAX channels......a good action movie...
John McClane & his son Jack, whup a lot of bad guys......

A Good Day to Die Hard (2013) - IMDb

Old 01-12-2014, 04:10 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,107,489 times
I just had some of THE best chuckles of the week reading Craigslist.

I was looking at ads for appliances (as in washer and dryer). Then, I saw the Personals section and just HAD to look. OMG!

Men showing off (supposedly) THEIR appliances, parts of women they are interested in, and comic strips I don't see the connection in. All very sad in a creepy way.

The funny part is reading them. They write some of the d@mnedest stuff. Do women actually respond? Or do they get how much of a joke it all is?

Please, people . . . at least form complete sentences (that make sense even), so I can understand what you are trying to say in order to laugh more. Proof-reading is a good thing.

Old 01-12-2014, 05:30 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,567,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
I just had some of THE best chuckles of the week reading Craigslist.

I was looking at ads for appliances (as in washer and dryer). Then, I saw the Personals section and just HAD to look. OMG!

Men showing off (supposedly) THEIR appliances, parts of women they are interested in, and comic strips I don't see the connection in. All very sad in a creepy way.

The funny part is reading them. They write some of the d@mnedest stuff. Do women actually respond? Or do they get how much of a joke it all is?

Please, people . . . at least form complete sentences (that make sense even), so I can understand what you are trying to say in order to laugh more. Proof-reading is a good thing.
Visit the "best of Craigslist" section there is some really funny ones in there.

Old 01-12-2014, 05:55 PM

769 posts, read 977,166 times
I finally made it back on the computer. I try not to sit on the computer all weekend when I am not working. Last night I watched a movie of closed circuilt. Missed half of it because I passed out on the couch. Yeah one of those type of movies that make me sleep.

My work week SHOULDN'T be as much chaos this week at work but I am not holding my breath.

Old 01-12-2014, 06:04 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,567,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Yeah, I guess so. I just see it as one more chore to have to do. I used to help, but now that kids are older I make them help instead
Therein lies the difference, Dad didn't expect Mom to help out with the yard work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Yeah....it doesn't make for sexy lingerie.
How do you think all those celebs on the red carpet get their boobs to stay in place in those plunging necklines?
I always thought is was something the designer would do to the dress, but I also noticed this would have it's limits.

Old 01-12-2014, 06:24 PM

769 posts, read 977,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
We enjoyed the new thriller series on Syfy, "Helix". It aired Fri & Sat. You can watch the first 3 episodes online, if you wanna......

274 | Helix | Syfy Video | Syfy
I watched that today. I was like DANG this is twisted. Love it.

I do OnDemand.

Old 01-12-2014, 07:24 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,076,177 times
Quote:
Therein lies the difference, Dad didn't expect Mom to help out with the yard work.

I always thought is was something the designer would do to the dress, but I also noticed this would have it's limits.
Well he never expects that I'll help. But I do because I feel like a bum if I don't.

A lot of the times there is boning or underwire in the dress, unfortunately they don't control the big boobies...lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships