Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 06:08 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,274,204 times

Advertisements

Nvm.

Last edited by Faith2187; 12-07-2013 at 06:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2013, 06:13 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
I'm beginning to think you're not a real account. Your posts are so very beyond the possibility of reasonable interactions for adults.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:15 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times
After wading through all the unnecessary details I am still trying to figure out what exactly is the issue.
It appears you don't know what you want and you think a relationship is a game and he is possibly a mind reader since
he should know that you have been wanting him to make a physical "move" on you.
I'm lost at the "sexless relationship" comment that you did not include so there is nothing that ties that statement into the story.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I'm beginning to think you're not a real account. Your posts are so very beyond the possibility of reasonable interactions for adults.
Hmm.... OK. I'm a real account, sadly. Just very awkward with dating. And my "relationship" with this guy is a bit weird. We're friends but more if that makes sense. Sometimes I talk to him and treat him as a friend, more than I probably should.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
After wading through all the unnecessary details I am still trying to figure out what exactly is the issue.
It appears you don't know what you want and you think a relationship is a game and he is possibly a mind reader since
I'm lost at the "sexless relationship" comment that you did not include so there is nothing that ties that statement into the story.
What ties it to the story, is that after I had told him I had only been with one guy and my views on sex he came to the conclusion that I wanted a sexless relationship and said " so basically you want a sexless relationship". And I didn't tell him "no or yes", that is what that comment at the end meant(about me wanting not wanting a sexless relationship".

Old 12-07-2013, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Haha I do know what I want, I guess I just play too many games, or do so many awkward things that I probably confuse him(and most guys I date). Just wanted to confirm if I'm sending mixed signals. And apparently I am. Now I just need to figure out how to stop and be more mature and do less game playing.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Haha I do know what I want, I guess I just play too many games, or do so many awkward things that I probably confuse him(and most guys I date). Just wanted to confirm if I'm sending mixed signals. And apparently I am. Now I just need to figure out how to stop and be more mature and do less game playing.

Easy. Seduce him. THen you'd be beyond the game. And yes, it sounds like you're a huge game playing tease.

But from earlier posts and suggestions from other women here (never mind men) it seemed pretty universal that you should be dealing with internal issues, including your last long term relationship, before you try to date. Too bad you don't seem to want to do that.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Easy. Seduce him. THen you'd be beyond the game. And yes, it sounds like you're a huge game playing tease.

But from earlier posts and suggestions from other women here (never mind men) it seemed pretty universal that you should be dealing with internal issues, including your last long term relationship, before you try to date. Too bad you don't seem to want to do that.
I like him. So I want to date him. If it fails I'll seek help.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:48 PM

I thought you were dating him? Very confusing. I don't think the therapy advice was about helping you with dating, but it was about getting you in a good place mentally/emotionally. Anyway, good luck.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
I thought you were dating him? Very confusing. Anyway, good luck.
You said that people had advised me that I shouldn't date until I work on my issues. All I was saying is that it's understood that it would be best that I work on these issues, but I want to continue dating him so at this point that is what I'm doing. I like him. I want to date him. I want to see where it goes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships