Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 12:47 PM

1,660 posts, read 2,532,950 times

Advertisements

Short would be anything under 5'11 maybe even 6'0 if you are talking good looking singles

Old 12-12-2013, 01:11 PM

5,321 posts, read 6,098,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Why do you have to be "in demand"? You don't have to be desired by everyone in order to be desired by the right person.
Where did i say to be desired by everyone? stop using extremes..the more people attracted to you the more chances you have in findng the right one because usually the first person you go o na date or even go out with isnt usually the one so it easier for people who are attractive to at least a decent amount of the opposite sex then somebody who has a hard time finding a first date..

Old 12-12-2013, 01:17 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,241,994 times
Orphaned.

Okay... let me get this straight... you want people to look past things that people could remedy for something that cannot be remedied?

For example: Fat? you can diet. Not too bright? you can go to school. (obviously, we aren't talking about a mental handicap here, just someone who isn't too smart).

Stick with me...

Short? Nope. You can't fix that.

I am always amazed at how many (not all, thank goodness) short dudes (who I have no issue with and I have dated shorter guys in the past) roll in here talking about how fat people are gross and disgusting (not all heavy people are unattractive or slovenly) and how people who aren't smart are beneath them somehow... beneath! I made a pun.

That thing about the short man complex is legitimate, y'all.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-15-2013 at 10:17 PM..

Old 12-12-2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Where did i say to be desired by everyone? stop using extremes..the more people attracted to you the more chances you have in findng the right one because usually the first person you go o na date or even go out with isnt usually the one so it easier for people who are attractive to at least a decent amount of the opposite sex then somebody who has a hard time finding a first date..

Define: The right one

Thing is... even if your dating pool is a pool of 5, there's one in there that'll do.

It's not settling. It's being REALISTIC.

Old 12-12-2013, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
Define: The right one

Thing is... even if your dating pool is a pool of 5, there's one in there that'll do.

It's not settling. It's being REALISTIC.
My datign pools zero but aside from me i only brought up the phrase "the one" because i was responding to a poster who said its not about attractng alot of women its about attractign the right one and my point is for struggling guys who have a hard time getting dates its harder to find "the right one" then people who attract the oppoite sex easily and have more potential suitors who could eventually be the one

Old 12-12-2013, 01:34 PM

Quote:
My datign pools zero but aside from me i only brought up the phrase "the one" because i was responding to a poster who said its not about attractng alot of women its about attractign the right one and my point is for struggling guys who have a hard time getting dates its harder to find "the right one" then people who attract the oppoite sex easily and have more potential suitors who could eventually be the one

Hmm... yes, but sometimes having too many choices is really confusing, too.

I agree that you need to have at least a few people in your dating pool, but beyond that, you don't need hundreds of women to choose from to find a decent girl who will love you and who you can love in return.

If this was true, the human race would have died out centuries ago.

Old 12-12-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Hmm... yes, but sometimes having too many choices is really confusing, too.

I agree that you need to have at least a few people in your dating pool, but beyond that, you don't need hundreds of women to choose from to find a decent girl who will love you and who you can love in return.

If this was true, the human race would have died out centuries ago.
Id kill to have even a few

Old 12-12-2013, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Id kill to have even a few

That's the spirit. Survival of the fittest!

It'll happen man. Just be the best YOU that you can be. And get out into the world and show people what they're missing!

Old 12-12-2013, 01:58 PM

Quote:
That's the spirit. Survival of the fittest!

It'll happen man. Just be the best YOU that you can be. And get out into the world and show people what they're missing!

Nah im tired of constant rejection it really isnt fun..

Old 12-12-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Nah im tired of constant rejection it really isnt fun..
No. Rejection sucks.

Let's figure out why you're getting rejected.

No problem isn't fixable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships