Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 12:33 AM

639 posts, read 678,879 times

Advertisements

You can be single if you want. Its all depends on you. And you are the one who is answer of your question...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2014, 12:38 AM

781 posts, read 737,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciousVox View Post
So be single forever, no one cares. Taking yourself out of the gene pool does a favor for society as a whole.
Why would one care about what favors or does not favor society as a whole? Or whether anyone cares or not? Mystifying...

Old 02-07-2014, 03:11 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
Can't blame you. After my last relationship, I am so much happier alone. Don't have to deal with the hassles.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:02 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,159,916 times
OP - well, first thing is I am having a tough time reading your posts, I feel like I'm wading in quicksand with the huge run on sentence. But I do hope you find happiness whatever/wherever that may be. Everyone deserves that.

Old 02-07-2014, 10:45 PM

639 posts, read 678,879 times
Be sociable, go out and have fun and meet new people, just because there is no one in your life yet doesn't mean there never will be. Take your time and wait for the right person!!
Shift your thinking from "I'm sad and lonely" to "I'm happy and free".
Being single doesn't mean your life is over go out there and be proud of who you are and be comfortable with yourself remember confidence is key.

Old 02-07-2014, 11:37 PM

3,376 posts, read 6,107,107 times
Do like I do and stay focused on work, what to study in college, and what toy you want to buy next.
I'll admit that there are some attractive women out there and that I do look.
But then reality strikes and the ultimate thing that keeps me from them is the fact that I don't like sharing my bed with anyone.
That and the potential for a laundry list of expectations from them.

No, I'm becoming much more comfortable with filling my niche as the weird guy who everyone thinks is tripping out on something.

Old 02-08-2014, 02:31 AM
SF SF started this thread

286 posts, read 324,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldyViolet View Post
OP - well, first thing is I am having a tough time reading your posts, I feel like I'm wading in quicksand with the huge run on sentence. But I do hope you find happiness whatever/wherever that may be. Everyone deserves that.
Ok

Old 02-08-2014, 02:42 AM
SF SF started this thread

286 posts, read 324,787 times
Ok there are few things here,

Quote:
Originally Posted by relationshippro View Post
Be sociable, go out and have fun and meet new people, just because there is no one in your life yet doesn't mean there never will be
You wouldn't say that if you were in my shoes.

Quote:
Take your time and wait for the right person!!
I know.Well said

But there is a good chance I will never get that "RIGHT PERSON" as you have mentioned.

Quote:
Being single doesn't mean your life is over go out there and be proud of who you are and be comfortable with yourself remember confidence is key.

Yes I am extremely confident of myself and I have principles and morals as a person.A person who has high principles morals will certainly be confident.So am I.Yes I am proud of myself.

Even if I never get my dream girl I will never regret the fact that I am single, and I never will ever.

Old 02-08-2014, 03:04 AM

3,467 posts, read 8,144,684 times
This sounds like me when I was about 12. haha

Old 02-08-2014, 11:30 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF View Post
I am 25 year old guy I absolutely don't believe in marriage and having kids and I am a guy who simply can't get attracted to any girl at all and I am not desperate for a relationship at all I have never been in love or a long term committed relationship and I will never change myself for anyone ever.
My question is Am i wrong to think that I want to be single till I die because I am a "ONE WOMAN MAN" and I have high standards for a girl and I am a person who has high principles, morals and values as a person and I know that there will never be any girl who would love me keep in mind that I don't want marriage and kids ever so does it by any means reduce my chance that no girl will love me after all "LOVE" and "MARRIAGE" are different things right?
I am not saying that I don't believe in love at all but i think It is unlikely in my case due to reasons best known to me but If at all one day if I love I will love only my dream girl who is worthy of me or else no girl at all so Am I wrong to think this way?
I call baloney. If you're uninterested in relationships you would be mucking around in the Weather or Politics forum of CD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships