Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 06:44 PM

9 posts, read 16,497 times

Advertisements

I'm 27 years old dating a girl for little less than a year who is almost 30 and she is an amazing girl but like most girls who are 30 years old and single have to have something in their closet. So the main thing that bothers me is not so much all the guys she has dated/slept with but one guy in particular. This guy is a famous MMA fighter I won't drop any names now but at the time she was 21/22 and he was 37! This guy used to give my GF drugs and party and have a lot of sex with her. I have even gone as
Far as looking this stuff up online and sure enough i found pics of them partying and kissing. Things like this never bothered me before but now this girl who I'm in love with has this past and it really really bothers me and I don't know what to do? I talk to her about it
But she doesn't like to keep talking about it
Because she is disappointed and can't change it. Am I being totally un realistic about all this?

Old 01-01-2014, 06:48 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,716,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jksmith86 View Post
I'm 27 years old dating a girl for little less than a year who is almost 30 and she is an amazing girl but like most girls who are 30 years old and single have to have something in their closet. So the main thing that bothers me is not so much all the guys she has dated/slept with but one guy in particular. This guy is a famous MMA fighter I won't drop any names now but at the time she was 21/22 and he was 37! This guy used to give my GF drugs and party and have a lot of sex with her. I have even gone as
Far as looking this stuff up online and sure enough i found pics of them partying and kissing. Things like this never bothered me before but now this girl who I'm in love with has this past and it really really bothers me and I don't know what to do? I talk to her about it
Because she is disappointed and can't change it. Am I being totally un realistic about all this?
Do her a favor and let her go. You are too insecure to be in a relationship with a non-virgin.

Old 01-01-2014, 06:48 PM

888 posts, read 1,099,703 times
Get over because you can't change it

Old 01-01-2014, 06:51 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,514,723 times
Dear First Time Poster;

If you are truly in love with someone, you have to realize there are things about that person you may not like. Which leaves you a choice of moving forward with that person or moving on from them. We can't make that choice for you, but I do think it is in her best interest if you move on.

Old 01-01-2014, 06:53 PM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,730,641 times
She was 21/22 and fuc king a famous MMA fighter, what's wrong with a girl being young and stupid? We were all young and stupid, would you not have partied/banged a hot famous female athlete when you were 21/22? I know I sure as hell would, and I'd love every second of it.

If it bothers you too much I'd say to stay sane and healthy to find a good Christian house wife...those are usually boring.

Old 01-01-2014, 06:54 PM

1,454 posts, read 2,165,941 times
I think this depends on how the OP is really like. If he is really like me that's a ''sex in a relationship'' only type and has never had a wild past before than getting over it and compromising would be nearly impossible. Technically I'm off course a non-virgin woman but never had a past like the OP's gf.

If the OP had a wild past before then in that case he has nothing to complain about.

Old 01-01-2014, 06:55 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,332,620 times
yeah, you're trip'n out over things that happen a decade ago. If you love her, and its reciprocated, drop it.

Old 01-01-2014, 06:56 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,196,342 times
You have to choose....

Get over it (never bring it up again) or Break up with her

Life's too short to waste your (or her) time.

I wish you the best...

Old 01-01-2014, 06:56 PM

250 posts, read 399,812 times
Everybody has a past, quit being a p***y and be the best you can be to her at this place in your life.

FWIW the fighter was probably partying with and shagging a whole bunch of girls at the same time, that's just how that works

Old 01-01-2014, 06:59 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,603,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jksmith86 View Post
Dump her immediately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships