Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 03:30 AM

639 posts, read 681,600 times

Advertisements

for other man I don't know but i am ready for that women who want daily
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2014, 04:31 AM

495 posts, read 687,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
None of the above? I think the answer was already given: Toys. Most women seem pretty satisfied with those in the absence of a skilled and trustworthy partner.

For most, picking up a random guy is a dumb solution, since he is unlikely to give her an orgasm, and the risk of STDs, pregnancy and sexual assault enters the mix.
I don't want to be to critical of your point but I don't see the logic behind most of it. Most men have no problem going out with random women when they want casual sex, why can't women? If you cant orgasm the first time then go out with him again until you can.Ive had a one nighter with a woman and I could not finish because of the condom but I still had tons of fun. STDs can be prevented very effectively if you take the right steps. And if your out to get laid and you want to sleep with the guy, how is that sexual assault?

Do most women really hate casual sex that much, and only begrudgingly give it out a select few times in their life or if intoxicated? I truly hope not because there is a huge need in men for casual sex at different points in their life.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:10 PM

102,380 posts, read 108,693,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
I don't want to be to critical of your point but I don't see the logic behind most of it. Most men have no problem going out with random women when they want casual sex, why can't women? If you cant orgasm the first time then go out with him again until you can.
Wow, there is some serious ignorance here about women's sexuality.

Birds-and-Bees 101: at least 1/3 of women don't orgasm from intercourse. They need oral sex in order to "O". Most guys in casual sex/ONS have no interest in making sure the woman gets her orgasm. So the majority of women have no interest in casual sex. See how that works? She could have gone out with him 5 times, and still gotten zip, if he was a selfish lover with no concern to her pleasure.

And btw, it's each person's responsibility to see that the partner climaxes. Your partner should have made sure you did, in spite of the condom. This is definitely doable, she just has to want to make sure that happens. And visa-versa, you should make sure she gets hers. Great that you had a ton of fun anyway, though.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:18 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,171,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post

Birds-and-Bees 101: at least 1/3 of women don't orgasm from intercourse. They need oral sex in order to "O". Most guys in casual sex/ONS have no interest in making sure the woman gets her orgasm. So the majority of women have no interest in casual sex. See how that works? She could have gone out with him 5 times, and still gotten zip, if he was a selfish lover with no concern to her pleasure.

And btw, it's each person's responsibility to see that the partner climaxes. Your partner should have made sure you did, in spite of the condom. This is definitely doable, she just has to want to make sure that happens. And visa-versa, you should make sure she gets hers. Great that you had a ton of fun anyway, though.

Holy ignorance

1) Lots of women don't orgasm from intercourse OR oral sex, some can't make themselves orgasm at all, and there are other ways other than those two (digitally, using toys together)
2) "Most men" don't care about a ONS orgasming is just a made up statement... no idea where you get having an ONS stand is generally a selfish encounter
3) Women can't always make a guy orgasm not matter how much she wants to and how hard she tries, just like a man on a woman. Responsibility? BS. Try? Sure, but it isn't the other's responsibility.
4) You have this bizarre notion that sex can't be enjoyable without orgasms. I have no idea where you come up with that, but it isn't true for men or women. Lots of both don't orgasm often, if at all, from sex with someone else and really love having sex nonetheless. Lots more people infrequently orgasm from any type of sex with other people (especially women) and enjoy it a great deal. It isn't all about orgasms.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:22 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,054,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post

lol. This is pretty ignorant as well, Ruth. Not sure where you get your ideas from.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:12 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,884,767 times
All I can say is, giving them what they need is how you keep the ladies coming back for more! I've known dudes who don't bother, and they wonder why they can't get into a LTR, they have a bunch of exes who avoid them and won't give them another chance. Being f*** buddies is about more than f-ing, lol! Sometimes the extras are the best part. Yes, indeedy!

Old 02-12-2014, 05:30 PM

25,899 posts, read 42,832,973 times
The pump-and-dump PUA blowhards are probably terrible lovers. I don't think that's a stretch. Not all casual flings are like that, though.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:46 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,829,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
I don't want to be to critical of your point but I don't see the logic behind most of it. Most men have no problem going out with random women when they want casual sex, why can't women? If you cant orgasm the first time then go out with him again until you can.Ive had a one nighter with a woman and I could not finish because of the condom but I still had tons of fun. STDs can be prevented very effectively if you take the right steps. And if your out to get laid and you want to sleep with the guy, how is that sexual assault?

Do most women really hate casual sex that much, and only begrudgingly give it out a select few times in their life or if intoxicated? I truly hope not because there is a huge need in men for casual sex at different points in their life.
I've never had casual sex for the very reasons she listed. I don't orgasm without extra effort from the man and my experience with all men (up until the last guy I who I am seeing now) is none of them cared if I had an orgasm. Heck, I used to wonder what the big deal was with sex. So in my mind, sex = fun for the guy and "meh" for me and there is always the risk of STDs. Of course, I know that can be wrong now that I've actually been with an unselfish guy. But before, I had no way of knowing. But organism isn't the only thing.

As for assault, you can still be sexually assaulted. Sexual assult is getting beat up and forced to do things you don't want to do. Men are typically bigger and stronger than me and me naked in a private setting... easy to over power. How does a woman know some random stranger isn't going to take a condom off and force himself on her? Or force anal sex without lube. Or donkey punch her if they are doing it doggy style?

Sure the chances are slim, but think of it. With toys, you know you will orgasm. There is no threat of STDs and no threat of possible violence. There is also no regret or having that "fear" of pregnancy you have until you get your next period because no contraception is 100%.

Also:

Quote:
Overall women’s feelings were more negative than men’s. Eighty per cent of men had overall positive feelings about the experience compared to 54 per cent of women. Men were more likely than women to secretly want their friends to hear about it and to feel successful because the partner was desirable to others. Men also reported greater sexual satisfaction and contentment following the event, as well as a greater sense of well-being and confidence about themselves.

The predominant negative feeling reported by women was regret at having been “used”. Women were also more likely to feel that they had let themselves down and were worried about the potential damage to their reputation if other people found out. Women found the experience less sexually satisfying and, contrary to popular belief, they did not seem to view taking part in casual sex as a prelude to long-term relationships.
Women Have Not Adapted To Casual Sex, Research Shows -- ScienceDaily

Honestly, I'd think men would worry about this too. Casual sex and STDs, getting a random woman pregnant and being on the hook for child support later, or the possibilities of false accusations of rape (let's face it, if you don't know her, you don't know what she's capable of).

Old 02-12-2014, 05:49 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,029,807 times
Real science time:

86% of women NEVER orgasm from intercourse alone.

Studies show that women say 'yes' to casual sex with a stranger just as often as men, if they have reason to think the person will be decent in bed. Most women also realise that most guys are not.

And sure, some men and women can rarely or never orgasm, no matter what the stimulation, and they still enjoy sex. And most men and women have some time in their lives had a sexual experience that did not result in orgasm, and they still thought it was fun. But most people, most of the time, want orgasms with their sex.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:57 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,780,468 times
I'd rather use the tried and trusted rabbit than have to deal with the majority of men. I have had a few casual hook ups which was fine when I was younger, but nowadays I'd much rather please myself than please a man. I hate having to work too hard for the big O when I can rely on my instaO toy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships