Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 02:08 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,221,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
5 minutes? God I hope that was a typo, but otherwise I agree with you there .
Well, it's certainly not 50!

Okay, 3-13 to be exact.

But my experience is that most men think they last longer than they actually do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2014, 02:24 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,823,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post

Okay, 3-13 to be exact.

But my experience is that most men think they last longer than they actually do.
Wow, something else that would make an interesting poll, lol

Old 02-13-2014, 04:05 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,308,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly234 View Post
I'm definitely open to various options, but I prefer natural methods of birth control.
An IUD (without the hormone) is an excellent choice, and can be left in up to ten years. There's no chemicals, or drugs involved...
Tell your hubby to GROW UP..there's nothing wrong with using a condom for preventing pregnancy..it's not like you'd need it for the WHOLE time you're having sex.
For a lot of people, that's what they do.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:27 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,008,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
There is a reason why they come individually wrapped and not thrown in the box like pads are. It's a clean manufacturing process. Any foreign object that enters the body has the potential to cause infection. As far as penises go some of them do need washing because women get UTIs from dirty ones (also dirty fingers or sex toys) That is the point of washing the diaphram out before you use it. If it's not clean when you put it in you risk a UTI.
Reminding everyone of the context: This was about a diaphragm that has been washed, placed in a clean case, and is then used the next day. Do we need to wash it a second time before using it?

I think that in the rare instance that a woman has frequent trouble with UTIs and has found that the second wash helps prevent them, she should go for it. But she really is a rare case.

Most people don't rewash clean hands, toys, menstrual cups, cervical caps, or diaphragms before vaginal use. They also don't rewash clean forks before putting them in their mouths. (Or peens!) These tissues are, in some sense, external. They are made to handle the ordinary germiness of life.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberphonics View Post
I don't want to move this off topic, but since the convention of birth control being the burden of the woman and not the man is relevant, I find it interesting how many people ask women to sympathize with a man for not wanting to wear a condom because it's just so unsatisfying and unnatural to him and you have to understand how he feels...

... yet they're okay with women pumping themselves full of chemicals with questionable side effects that suppress/alter their body's natural functions and having artificial devices shoved up their cracks or surgically implanted into their reproductive systems that can have serious mechanical complications let alone medical just so their man doesn't "have" to wear one.

Objectively speaking, I'd say what women have to go through to protect themselves from pregnancy trumps wrapping a sausage, so it wouldn't hurt if men were also encouraged to sympathize more with women and what the reproductive choices they're making as a couple will mean for their bodies and health and comfort and enjoyment of sex.

Just my two cents.
Outstanding post!

It is a societal problem in general, that women are asked to empathise with men more often than men are asked to empathise with women. The latter is supposed to be impossible.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:51 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,041,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post

Okay, 3-13 to be exact.

Last? I stop when she wants to stop, generally. I dunno. After awhile you switch to other things. Whatever.

Old 02-13-2014, 08:54 PM

2,679 posts, read 2,911,430 times
Sooooooo, either he really doesn't like the withdrawal method with you or his timing is waaaaaaaaay off when using that method and/or he doesn't trust his timing ...

Either way, @Kimberly234 ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8635angelvalley View Post
Does your husband know how to insert your diaphragm? If not teach him and make it part of foreplay.

Old 02-14-2014, 06:11 AM

458 posts, read 645,859 times
How many times can your hubby orgasm within an 8-hour session?
How long does sex last before he drops his load?

Give him a good BJ so he can drop his "primal" first load. (This one contains chunks)
The 2nd orgasm within the 8-hour time frame is technically the potassium load. (clear liquid/no chunks) This load is the safest bet.

Old 02-14-2014, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSloan View Post
How many times can your hubby orgasm within an 8-hour session?
How long does sex last before he drops his load?

Give him a good BJ so he can drop his "primal" first load. (This one contains chunks)
The 2nd orgasm within the 8-hour time frame is technically the potassium load. (clear liquid/no chunks) This load is the safest bet.
Chunks??!!? Get thee to a doctor, pronto!!

Old 02-14-2014, 11:58 AM

275 posts, read 774,356 times
I am so amazed by the number of selfish and immature men I see around. What is the big deal! So you lose some sensation but compare to the risks women take with other bc methods, isn't it worth your spouse's health? I guess it is too much to expect from some men. I have been married for 10 years. We have always used condoms for BC. We discussed it with my husband in the beginning and he did not feel right about me taking all those chemicals/hormones with side effects when putting a condom is so easy and harmless. I swear when I read certain posts in CD I fall in love with my hubby all over again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships