Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 02:08 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Uni View Post
Right, and sometimes people just need to be laid out to learn a lesson. Like I said, with age doesn't come respect or morality. Honestly if I could beat the living **** out of her, I would but of course, getting locked up because of that wouldn't be too smart. Gotta get back a different way.
Irony personified
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2014, 02:32 PM

398 posts, read 746,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
Irony personified
Yes, I knew someone was going to say that. But hey, better indirect than direct, less chance? Hahaha

Old 12-04-2014, 02:41 PM

103 posts, read 124,574 times
It's not irony personified, it's karma in action.

Old 12-07-2014, 07:07 AM

1,241 posts, read 1,895,471 times
Boyfriend needs to go. He doesn't respect you or the relationship. Take the high road and let him know that he can continue with what he wants to do and good luck with that. Tell him with a note. Change you phone number. Hopefully you two aren't living together but if you are make plans for him to return home with all of your belongings missing.

You are a prize. Find someone that believes the same.

Old 12-11-2014, 08:41 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,278,103 times
Quote:
Haha, you don't want to hear what I have in plan for him.

Yah, I thought about the restraining order before but IDC, she doesn't have proof. Besides, this is just the beginning, I have another revenge plan install that is more.. "legal"
No proof? IP addresses can be tracked. She could easily find your posts on here - and so could the cops.

Quote:
Right, and sometimes people just need to be laid out to learn a lesson. Like I said, with age doesn't come respect or morality. Honestly if I could beat the living **** out of her, I would but of course, getting locked up because of that wouldn't be too smart. Gotta get back a different way.
You could get locked up for what you just did.

I think you are way past "Wouldn't be too smart".

Old 12-11-2014, 10:39 AM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
No proof? IP addresses can be tracked. She could easily find your posts on here - and so could the cops.

"You could get locked up for what you just did"
Revenge has a tendency to come full circle. Sounds like she could easily end up in Jail or dead. She could be found along side the road like one of those true life crime shows

Old 12-12-2014, 12:21 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
I've never sought revenge, even for cheating. A cheater is going to have a tough time of it in the future regardless of what I do. My input is not required to "teach him a lesson." Also, getting revenge isn't going to stop the hurt of him having cheated on me.

People who break others' trust seem to always wind up knee-deep in you-know at some point simply due to their own actions and lifestyle and choices. I don't see the necessity for revenge. But even if a cheater NEVER (appears to) "get his/hers in the end," revenge won't do anything except make you feel like you're a terrible person too.

IMO.

Old 12-12-2014, 06:21 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I've never sought revenge, even for cheating. A cheater is going to have a tough time of it in the future regardless of what I do. My input is not required to "teach him a lesson." Also, getting revenge isn't going to stop the hurt of him having cheated on me.

People who break others' trust seem to always wind up knee-deep in you-know at some point simply due to their own actions and lifestyle and choices. I don't see the necessity for revenge. But even if a cheater NEVER (appears to) "get his/hers in the end," revenge won't do anything except make you feel like you're a terrible person too.

IMO.
The best post yet in this cesspool of a thread.

Old 12-12-2014, 08:53 AM

398 posts, read 746,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"You could get locked up for what you just did"
Revenge has a tendency to come full circle. Sounds like she could easily end up in Jail or dead. She could be found along side the road like one of those true life crime shows
blah blah blah.
come se huh?

Old 12-12-2014, 09:06 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
I wonder what ever came of the OP's decision, since she opened this discussion last February.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships