Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 09:16 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,178,459 times

Advertisements

I used to date a guy who's armpits were furrier than a Maine Coon. Gawd, it smelled horrible.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:21 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,559,296 times
Okay, everyone, please try to keep this thread as CLEAN as possible (no pun intended!), and can we also please get away from "below-the-waist" regions? That has been well documented in this thread already. Thank you! Of course, if anyone wishes to discuss someone else's feet, please do so.

On topic, I am only 5 feet tall, and therefore at "armpit height" with a lot of men. Imagine slow-dancing with a guy who has very strong B.O.!!! Yuck!

On a more serious note, it must be terrible to be someone who has to shower twice a day because of such issues. Some people just sweat more than others, or have more pheromones!

Old 12-12-2007, 11:41 PM

2,175 posts, read 9,174,880 times
Yeast infection?
She shouldn't have fooled aroung with the Pillsbury doughboy.

Old 12-13-2007, 06:26 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,303,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
but wouldnt that burn the smelly girl's nether regions?
You may be on to something.... I mean people light matches when they're done using the bathroom to cover the smell, perhaps some form of combustion would work here???

Old 12-13-2007, 06:29 AM

233 posts, read 752,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
One tip that I have learned from those CSI tv shows is when having to deal with a strong nasty odor, smear some Vicks Vaporub on your upper lip. lol
ahhhhh right. upper lips? that was not the problem... it was between her legs. read my other post on this... between her legs... is where the smell came from.

Old 12-13-2007, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
Okay, everyone, please try to keep this thread as CLEAN as possible (no pun intended!), and can we also please get away from "below-the-waist" regions? That has been well documented in this thread already. Thank you! Of course, if anyone wishes to discuss someone else's feet, please do so.

On topic, I am only 5 feet tall, and therefore at "armpit height" with a lot of men. Imagine slow-dancing with a guy who has very strong B.O.!!! Yuck!

On a more serious note, it must be terrible to be someone who has to shower twice a day because of such issues. Some people just sweat more than others, or have more pheromones!
pheromones are designed to attract us to our potentials. and it works if the pheromones differ from ours. this was not the issue. this was her diet. when go comes in, good comes out... when bad goes in, bad comes out. plain and simple. and that is a whole other story. ha ha...

Old 12-13-2007, 06:34 AM

3,099 posts, read 2,648,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicineman View Post
ahhhhh right. upper lips? that was not the problem... it was between her legs. read my other post on this... between her legs... is where the smell came from.
you were advised to smear it on YOUR upper lip so that all you would smell is YOUR OWN upper lip.

Old 12-13-2007, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury View Post
You may be on to something.... I mean people light matches when they're done using the bathroom to cover the smell, perhaps some form of combustion would work here???
matches work because there is a small amouth of methane when people pass gas, and bowel movement. the fire burns the methane that stinks. i do not think a match would have worked. this is where you take the clothes, with forecips and put them in the furnace, and you can hear the little screams... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Old 12-13-2007, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
you were advised to smear it on YOUR upper lip so that all you would smell is YOUR OWN upper lip.
a very good thought... i would have have worked. i have a very strong sense of smell. i did the right thing. pulled her pants up and walked away.

Old 12-13-2007, 06:40 AM

3,099 posts, read 2,648,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicineman View Post
a very good thought... i would have have worked. i have a very strong sense of smell. i did the right thing. pulled her pants up and walked away.
tell us more. ha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships