Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 11:01 PM

369 posts, read 393,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
I'll take the red pill.
That's usually a nice way for someone to say a woman isn't really that good looking IMO.

Sexy, pretty, beautiful, classy, gorgeous....

But not cute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2014, 11:27 PM

I finally found exactly what I was looking for as it's applied here and used by other women...including my Mom and Sister.

MORE than "cute".

cute gorl pics - Bing Images

"Cute"

And yeah, my Sister is the former (mom used to be)...so she is using correct terminology.

I also agree.

Old 06-03-2014, 11:41 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,123,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by You Lose View Post
I finally found exactly what I was looking for as it's applied here and used by other women...including my Mom and Sister.

MORE than "cute".

"Cute"

And yeah, my Sister is the former (mom used to be)...so she is using correct terminology.

I also agree.
Sure, if you like that airbrushed look.

Old 06-03-2014, 11:49 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,472,573 times
Chemistry, a brain and a cute face is fine for me as long as she knows how to handle herself....in all respects

Old 06-03-2014, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
Sure, if you like that airbrushed look.
Nah, any guy in a big city can find a hundred or more of those on any given day.

I see 20 or more on every single trip to town or the mall in my rural location.

Old 06-04-2014, 12:05 AM

It's the face, hair, eyes, teeth....how she is put together.

The rock hard gym body isn't a factor.

MORE than "cute".

Girl Gallery: 100 Hot Sexy Curvy Models & Celebrities | Autostraddle

Old 06-04-2014, 07:15 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,245,909 times
Being very feminine is a strong preference for me. I'm not into women that try to look like guys or carry themselves like men do.

Old 06-04-2014, 09:08 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,225,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
It's been my experience that men's (and women's, for that matter) "requirements" are based on their current (or even past) options. If someone is accustomed to routinely dating supermodels, then he's likely going to have a pretty high "standard" of attractiveness for dating.
I don't know about that. It depends on the situation. My most recent ex is dating someone who is decidedly homely and, to use the dreaded l-word, at least a couple of leagues below him on the looks scale. He cleans up into an 8. She's about a 4. All of his other girlfriends have been very attractive women who had great smiles and some sparkle or fire in their eyes. A couple of them were stunning, and one was definitely model caliber. I'm no beauty queen--I clean up into a 7--but his current chick is enough of a downgrade from his entire dating history that there's more than a whiff of desperation, or even manipulation (knowing him), to it on his part. It's like he'd decided to just put his penis in the first thing that came along with a pulse to avoid being alone for any length of time, or he deliberately chose someone who would be so knocked out by his appearance and the fact that someone of his "level" would pay attention to her that she would overlook all of the red flags he's currently flying higher than the Stars and Stripes over the U.S. Capitol.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:02 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,411,799 times
I was asking my 20 yo son this the other day. Basically I was wondering what his "type" was. He told me it didn't matter, it was what was on the inside that counts.

Boy was I ever proud of him. He did say he would like her morals to match his and he went down the list of a few important things to him.

You would not believe how happy and proud I was as a parent at that very moment.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:34 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,175,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Requirement #1 is a mouth full of good, healthy teeth. This shows good health, good nutrition, and good habits. It is just hard to get in a good inspection early in the relationship, however.

Quit horsing around, neigh-bor!
Take your things and hoof it outta here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships