Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2014, 05:33 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Definitely! I think oral sex is WAY WAY MORE intimate than regular old missionary style sex.
I don't think of it that way. I mean, I put stuff in my mouth all day. I eat food, I drink, I brush my teeth...lol I'm not saying that I'll do oral with just anyone, but it wasn't a big deal to me the times that I have done it. So for me, I would think that having intercourse is more intimate than oral.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2014, 05:37 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I don't think of it that way. I mean, I put stuff in my mouth all day. I eat food, I drink, I brush my teeth...lol I'm not saying that I'll do oral with just anyone, but it wasn't a big deal to me the times that I have done it. So for me, I would think that having intercourse is more intimate than oral.
This post is mind numbingly hard to comprehend.... A man's P in your mouth is less intimate than regular sex?????

Old 06-22-2014, 05:37 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,371,533 times
I never agreed to wait. My mother didn't raise me with the expectation to wait, and we surely aren't raising our kids to wait, either. I would prefer they wait until they're mentally, emotionally and physically ready for it, but there's no expectation that they wait until marriage. I see no value or importance in waiting until matrimony. We aren't puritans, after all.

Old 06-22-2014, 05:39 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Genitals in the mouth are a regular thing?

How about tampons in the vagina? Don't they get put there regularly?

I'm pretty stunned.

Old 06-22-2014, 05:40 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,602,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
This post is mind numbingly hard to comprehend.... A man's P in your mouth is less intimate than regular sex?????
You're surprised that someone would find inserting something into their vagina to be more intimate than putting it in their mouth? I don't find that to be surprising in the least.

Old 06-22-2014, 05:40 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Yes. For me.

Quote:
How about tampons in the vagina? Don't they get put there regularly?
No, I've only ever used pads.

Old 06-22-2014, 06:00 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Remember, she's in the post Clinton generation, many of whom don't comprehend oral sex to even BE sex

Old 06-22-2014, 06:01 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Quote:
It's good you had that level of foresight to see that... I know what I was 14 or 15, I most certainly didn't.
Have knocked up friends at 15, and, at least as a girl, it affects your perspective, one way or another.

Old 06-22-2014, 06:02 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,723,158 times
I was going to wait until marriage.

But I decided to wait until I fall in love with or really like the guy.

Old 06-22-2014, 06:03 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Quote:
My jaw drops when I hear younger people say that the only sex that is "real" is missionary style regular sex. In fact, a girl that does messenger work at my workplace claims that she's never had sex because she has only engaged in oral sex with the guy she's seeing. That sounds demented.
It then stands to reason that these people would be a-ok with their spouse/significant other having oral sex with, you know, whomever...because it's not real sex, and it's certainly not intimate, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships