Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 10:57 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,482,142 times

Advertisements

So she's has been cheating on you and you are trying to rationalize it because you "love her"

Decide what you need and act accordingly, Stop letting yourself get walked all over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2014, 11:02 AM

8 posts, read 10,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
There is a poster that comes on here every few months whining about this same thing and no one can ever convince him otherwise. I wonder if you are him under a different name.
No but i would love to hear his story.

Old 08-04-2014, 11:16 AM

6,482 posts, read 9,864,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostman5 View Post
Seriously. You don't think that sexual workers could use some guidance? It's not like her mother knew and her father passed away. 20yr old girl getting into sexual healing.

I have a few aches and pains, can I get her number?

Old 08-04-2014, 11:37 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,708,909 times
Quote:
No but i would love to hear his story.
He's an old trapped married man who fell in love with a much younger single lady who was a "sexual healer". He whines about how emotionally distraught he is over her flightiness but he can't get her out of his mind because he's whipped. He likes being that way. It's better than nothing.

Old 08-04-2014, 11:51 AM

102,302 posts, read 108,445,430 times
Quote:
Seriously. You don't think that sexual workers could use some guidance? It's not like her mother knew and her father passed away. 20yr old girl getting into sexual healing.
You said she's no longer a sex worker. You said she's only seeing one guy repeatedly. It sounds like she's moved on, since you weren't willing to commit to her. She's not a lost soul, she knows what's best for her, and it's not a guy who couldn't finalize his divorce in the three years he's been seeing her, and professing love. It would seem that you're the lost soul, here.

Old 08-04-2014, 11:52 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,475,925 times
Quote:
My girlfriend of 3 years wants to have an open relationship. Well she already started to. She said she couldn't wait anymore for us to get married. The biggest issue I have of dating again is her past. When I met her she was a "sexual healer". Not sure what that means but she was paid to help men deal with sexual problems from a spiritual sense. That's what her Taoist teacher had taught her at least. To me it was just prostitution. I was able to get her away from that and she started a great career in beauty. Fast forward 3years and now she goes on a date with a guy to a romantic getaway. I am afraid she is going backwards.

She still wants to see me and says she hopes I will finish my divorce(I am separated for 6years)and we can get married but until then she is going to start dating as she says she doesn't want to waste her 20's away waiting for me. My problem is i am so hurting inside. I can't stand the thought if her with other guys. I am not the kind of guy who wants to have several partners. I am so hurting and just need some help to get rid of the pain. Please offer any advice.
First of all, get divorced. Why are you waiting?

Then, go find someone you can "save". This girl has had enough of waiting around for you.

Old 08-04-2014, 12:06 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,608,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I'm seeing the movie"Meet the Focker's parents" where the crazy mom talks about sex therapy, in this thread.
I just keep thinking about Marvin Gaye.

Old 08-05-2014, 06:34 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,579,615 times
Quote:
I feel like I saved her from the wrong lifestyle and am very happy for that. She still has lots of "spiritual" girlfriends still practicing and that really bugs me. I just wonder if she can see the benefits of a more conservative lifestyle.
What exactly was this lifestyle? You have not clarified. Did she or did she not admit to having sex with these men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
I think she is moving on because your version of saving her is probably not supporting her lifestyle anymore.
What lifestyle did she have? The OP has not said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
So she's has been cheating on you and you are trying to rationalize it because you "love her"
She's not cheating. She told him she wanted to see other people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships