Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 11:32 PM

226 posts, read 614,858 times

Advertisements

Please no bashing me lol. This guy friend of mine, Steve is pretty cool. I never mentioned him in my posts. Well I rejected him a lot (I will explain if you want me to) But I do have feelings for him. He use to show interest, but then he stopped talking to me for 4 months, because I unintentionally "friendzoned" him and so I haven't seen or heard from him then I go over to a friend's house and Steve is there, and he was really nice to me and seemed happy to see me. I am only assuming, but I think he has a girlfriend. He was saying to my friends how much he likes her, and she's beautiful etc. He never actually said it's his girlfriend, but they act like it on Facebook, and it's pretty noticeable. Steve calls me later in the day and he was asking if I knew anyone that would buy his weed cause he needed cash that night. I had a friend who was interested so I went over to Steve's house, and he was acting sexual and he was flirting, so I said "Steve you have a girlfriend! Stop it!" He said "No I don't" His sister calls, and he was saying to his sister, basically how clingy the girl is, and how he is disinterested in her basically. Then I noticed his "girlfriend" calls and he doesn't pick it up. I said I had to leave cause I am going on a date. He was noticeably upset about it, he kept questioning my date, "Who is he?" "What are you guys gonna do?" etc. He even said "Ditch your date and come to a party with me!" He just kept questioning. So I noticed he put something in my purse when I left I checked it and it was a note that said "Heather I love you sweetheart"

So I got stupid drunk with my date and came home, I texted Steve and said "I love you! In a gay way lol, Not trying to sound inappropriate buddy" He called me, and he said "Are you in love with that guy? Are you in love with your date?" I said "No but I had fun!" He then said "Come over my house, Please come over, I am having a house party, and there's beer you can stay here, come over babygirl" Lol, I agreed to go but then I passed out. I woke up to a text saying "Where are you?" and one by his friend saying "Where you at?" I felt bad so I texted Steve and said "Oh my! I am so embarrassed! I passed out and I was really drunk, I don't really remember last night. Sorry Steve <3" He never responded to my text. Now I don't know if he's mad? What do you get from all of this? Why would he care about my date if he has a girlfriend? Why would he question? If you were him how would you react? I don't know what to think of this. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2014, 11:43 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
What the hell? This sounds depressingly familiar.

Old 08-11-2014, 05:44 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
This had better not be Nikki.

Hey, brunette babe, why did you say "no bashing"? Because you know the whole situation is bad??

Thank God you did pass out because you probably would have killed someone driving over there.

Old 08-11-2014, 05:47 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,280,085 times
He cares because you are both young and having fun, and he wants to have his cake and eat it too. Sounds like you do as well. He's probably annoyed that you didn't come over because he wanted to hook up that night, but might be second guessing it right now.

I know you said not to bash you and I'm not trying to, but this all sounds like a hot mess. If you're just looking for fun then hook up with him, because it seems like that's all he's up for; if not, and you are looking for something "real" with him, then I'd steer clear, because it sounds like you'll get hurt.

Old 08-11-2014, 05:54 AM

61,723 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Steve is not mad, he is probably just not interested in a "babe" who drinks to the point of passing out, or consume alcohol to the point of unconsciousness.
You need a professional help...

Old 08-11-2014, 11:14 AM

50,795 posts, read 36,486,545 times
To me it reads like he thought you were drunk enough that you'd come over and give him a booty call, and that's all he wanted. I don't think he's mad at you now, just not interested unless you're drunk and what he considers easy pickings. If he is mad, I'd guess it's because he feels you were a tease, but it's only a guess.

If he wants a relationship with you, you'll know because he'll break up with his gf and ask you out.

Old 08-11-2014, 11:17 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What the hell? This sounds depressingly familiar.

NYCNikki or however it was spelled

Yes it is more of the "I'm all grown up but I still can't figure out what he wants" mess from the girl in college who is not boy crazy.

*I am not bashing the original poster I am merely going by her previous posts*

Old 08-11-2014, 11:20 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunetteBabe1005 View Post
Please no bashing me lol. This guy friend of mine, Steve is pretty cool. I never mentioned him in my posts. Well I rejected him a lot (I will explain if you want me to) But I do have feelings for him. He use to show interest, but then he stopped talking to me for 4 months, because I unintentionally "friendzoned" him and so I haven't seen or heard from him then I go over to a friend's house and Steve is there, and he was really nice to me and seemed happy to see me. I am only assuming, but I think he has a girlfriend. He was saying to my friends how much he likes her, and she's beautiful etc. He never actually said it's his girlfriend, but they act like it on Facebook, and it's pretty noticeable. Steve calls me later in the day and he was asking if I knew anyone that would buy his weed cause he needed cash that night. I had a friend who was interested so I went over to Steve's house, and he was acting sexual and he was flirting, so I said "Steve you have a girlfriend! Stop it!" He said "No I don't" His sister calls, and he was saying to his sister, basically how clingy the girl is, and how he is disinterested in her basically. Then I noticed his "girlfriend" calls and he doesn't pick it up. I said I had to leave cause I am going on a date. He was noticeably upset about it, he kept questioning my date, "Who is he?" "What are you guys gonna do?" etc. He even said "Ditch your date and come to a party with me!" He just kept questioning. So I noticed he put something in my purse when I left I checked it and it was a note that said "Heather I love you sweetheart"

So I got stupid drunk with my date and came home, I texted Steve and said "I love you! In a gay way lol, Not trying to sound inappropriate buddy" He called me, and he said "Are you in love with that guy? Are you in love with your date?" I said "No but I had fun!" He then said "Come over my house, Please come over, I am having a house party, and there's beer you can stay here, come over babygirl" Lol, I agreed to go but then I passed out. I woke up to a text saying "Where are you?" and one by his friend saying "Where you at?" I felt bad so I texted Steve and said "Oh my! I am so embarrassed! I passed out and I was really drunk, I don't really remember last night. Sorry Steve <3" He never responded to my text. Now I don't know if he's mad? What do you get from all of this? Why would he care about my date if he has a girlfriend? Why would he question? If you were him how would you react? I don't know what to think of this. Thank you.
You forgot to throw in that he works for your dad, or used to work for your dad, or knows your brother who works for your dad, or knows someone who has a cousin who used to know a guy who used to work for your dad who knows a guy who currently works for your dad.
You also forgot to mention all the conversations this guy and his friend and your date have with your dad when they text him.

Old 08-11-2014, 11:43 AM

22,591 posts, read 47,680,585 times
Same book... different chapter.

Old 08-11-2014, 12:02 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,273,013 times
Give him a call, it sounds like you guys are perfect for each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships