Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2010, 03:18 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,705 times

Advertisements

Tattoos aren't fore everyone. If a guy told me that he thought I was great but he personally didn't date girls with tattoos, it would be silly for me to hold that against him. As long as he's respectful, I'd consider being friends with him.

As for guys I'd date, whether or not they have a tattoo is completely irrelevant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2010, 03:22 PM

664 posts, read 773,642 times
If I had a choice, probably not. But it'd probably be hard to find a girl of my generation who doesn't have at least one tattoo, especially those stupid "tramp" stamps.

Old 12-10-2010, 03:33 PM

84 posts, read 169,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mn311601 View Post
If I had a choice, probably not. But it'd probably be hard to find a girl of my generation who doesn't have at least one tattoo, especially those stupid "tramp" stamps.
God, no farking kidding. But it does make it easier in a way.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/Phantron/trampstamp.jpg (broken link)

Old 12-10-2010, 03:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
The only difference between tattooed and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care if you have a tattoo or not.

The tattooed people I know are some of the nicest, sweetest, most down to earth folks I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. They are business owners, Mothers, Fathers and amazing friends. They go about their day just like anyone else out there... except they like tattoos. I just don't see how receiving a tattoo can automatically make someone bad, slutty, trampy or anything along those lines...

I know plenty of men and women who hold highly respected jobs (including lawyers, surgeons, doctors and pilots) who have tattoos. I myself hold an engineering degree and fly planes for a hobby... I also have a full sleeve.

You can dislike tattoos all you want, and say you would never date someone with them, that's fine. But please, don't treat us like we're scum.

Old 12-10-2010, 03:48 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,860,312 times
lol, i have a "tramp stamp" and yet an not a skank, hoe, tramp, easy, ****, ***** or anything else one might call a girl with a tat on her lower back.
infact ive never had sex outside of a relationship 2 real relationships since i started dating at 18, i was still a virgin at 19...
never assume a lower back tattoo means easy, because if you do, youll be sorely dissapointed whan that "EASY" hot chick with the tramp stamp turns you down because shes in a strong loving relationship...or because shes not into random sex...

personally all 5 of my tattoos are one of a kinds and mean an aweful lot to me, each one has meaning, each one is a part of who i am.
and quite frankly, theres enough guys in the world that like, or at least dont mind tattoos that those that hate them, well thats their choice....just like getting ink is MY choice.

i never let a stranger tattoo me, i have a rigorous interveiw process and if im not 100% comfortable i walk away...plain and simple.

you dont like them FINE...
but please, mutilation? realy? i did self mutilate at one point many years ago...tattoos are not mutilation.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:14 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxywench View Post
lol, i have a "tramp stamp" and yet an not a skank, hoe, tramp, easy, ****, ***** or anything else one might call a girl with a tat on her lower back.
infact ive never had sex outside of a relationship 2 real relationships since i started dating at 18, i was still a virgin at 19...
never assume a lower back tattoo means easy, because if you do, youll be sorely dissapointed whan that "EASY" hot chick with the tramp stamp turns you down because shes in a strong loving relationship...or because shes not into random sex...

personally all 5 of my tattoos are one of a kinds and mean an aweful lot to me, each one has meaning, each one is a part of who i am.
and quite frankly, theres enough guys in the world that like, or at least dont mind tattoos that those that hate them, well thats their choice....just like getting ink is MY choice.

i never let a stranger tattoo me, i have a rigorous interveiw process and if im not 100% comfortable i walk away...plain and simple.

you dont like them FINE...
but please, mutilation? realy? i did self mutilate at one point many years ago...tattoos are not mutilation.
Yep, sounds totally stable to me.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:26 PM

580 posts, read 1,081,744 times
Well tramp stamps are one thing. If she's got one of those, hellllllllllllll to the no! But otherwise, I mean if everything else clicks between us, then tattoos really aren't that huge of a deal for me. I'd PREFER she not have a tattoo, but hey, she could be a fun, punky chick XD

Old 12-10-2010, 04:37 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,860,312 times
lol bosco im about as stable as a seesaw...but that has nothign to do with my tattoos,

i was 10 when i used to cut myself, it was just before i realized i was bisexual (and so in that extreemly confused area of what the hell is wrong with me and why do i keep thinking about girls that way) id also hit peuberty very early and was dealing with polycystic ovary syndrome (yes at 10 yrs old), i was dealing with weight and self esteem issues and currently not yet diagnosed with bipolar disorder and both general and social anxiety...

i got on medication to help me through the issues, set about bettering myself, and most of all LOVING myself...
and part of that was accepting me as who i was...ME...and ME likes tattoos...
dont like my tats? (which btw you would NEVER know i had any if i didnt tell you...) thats your buisness...

my mental stability has nothign to do with my tats, i dont drink, i dont do drugs, i dont have sex with random strangers (or early in relationships) ive never even smoked a cigarette...never been introuble with the law, i wear my seatbelt and drive the speed limit...

im just a fat chick with tats...why should that be anyones problem?
and anyone not interested in dealing with all aspects of ME, quite frankly...though it took me a good few years to learn this lesson...is not worth the energy.

Old 12-10-2010, 05:26 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezetron View Post
God, no farking kidding. But it does make it easier in a way.

At least half the dudes in this thread who said they wouldn't date a girl with tattoos, would blow their load in their pants if a girl as hot as the one in the pic came on to them.

Old 12-10-2010, 05:52 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
At least half the dudes in this thread who said they wouldn't date a girl with tattoos, would blow their load in their pants if a girl as hot as the one in the pic came on to them.
And probably half the women too...you know...if we could blow...loads...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships