Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2014, 06:10 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,109,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I can't really help you there, CSD. Sorry.

Oh, I'm all kinds of feisty. Ask Chow. (And others, lol.)

Lol!
Lol. Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

Reminds me, I need to go get my new whip and chair, the old ones are getting a bit worn......
Lmao!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I agree. I treat everyone with respect unless they disrespect me.
^^ exactly.

Old 12-06-2014, 06:29 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,553,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Oregon Ducks dominate Arizona Wildcats in Pac-12 Championship.....

Oregon Ducks dominate Arizona Wildcats in Pac-12 Championship: Live chat recap | OregonLive.com
I would love my Huskers new coach if he could steal Scott Frost from y'all!

Old 12-06-2014, 07:21 PM

52,214 posts, read 52,642,422 times
You know how threads about height are discouraged.

I have a couple of comments about that subject.

I'm not that tall, maybe 5'9" when I feel good.

We have an electrical subcontractor that my company uses.... the foreman is a Mexican guy, probably about my age... early mid 40's.... this dude is a friggin stud... I mean he commands respect... he's probably only about 5' 5" or maybe 5' 6"

He really owns a space... I mean he just has presence.... ... confidence... power, respect... I mean this dude has it all.... the reason I bring this up isn't because I have a crush on the guy I bring it up because of all the millions of threads I see here about short men and how no one likes them....

This dude... I don't know... I'm scared of him... if he was pissed off I'd be more fearful of him than a giant... LOL.....

On the flip side, he's smart, knows his **** and takes care of business.

I wish that the short men here could see him and see what kind of respect this dude commands... he commands it and he gets it.....

He's a major stud and I'm actually envious of this guy... I'm just glad he works for me and not the other way around....LOL.....

Old 12-06-2014, 08:16 PM

19,400 posts, read 15,227,885 times
Quote:

We have an electrical subcontractor that my company uses.... the foreman is a Mexican guy, probably about my age... early mid 40's.... this dude is a friggin stud... I mean he commands respect... he's probably only about 5' 5" or maybe 5' 6"

He really owns a space... I mean he just has presence.... ... confidence... power, respect... I mean this dude has it all.... the reason I bring this up isn't because I have a crush on the guy I bring it up because of all the millions of threads I see here about short men and how no one likes them....

This dude... I don't know... I'm scared of him... if he was pissed off I'd be more fearful of him than a giant... LOL.....

I wish that the short men here could see him and see what kind of respect this dude commands... he commands it and he gets it.....

He's a major stud and I'm actually envious of this guy... I'm just glad he works for me and not the other way around....LOL.....
Yeah, but what's his shoe size?

lol...

Old 12-06-2014, 08:47 PM

17,634 posts, read 22,630,766 times
Quote:

lol...
Can he palm a basketball with one hand ?.....

Old 12-06-2014, 08:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,845,629 times
Quote:

Do you secretly envision him naked?

Old 12-06-2014, 08:52 PM

Quote:

lol...
Not the size that counts, its how he wears it.

Old 12-06-2014, 08:54 PM

52,214 posts, read 52,642,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Do you secretly envision him naked?
LOl... no.... it's a shame that a man can't give props to another without being called gay... LOL.. but I get what you're saying... LOL...

Old 12-06-2014, 08:54 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,065,599 times
Quote:
I like being short. We get quite a few female shorties in here, now that I think about it, lol.
Other than Julia, are there any tall girls in here?

I think I'm the tallest short girl here, though I barely qualify as short, except that my legs are so damn stumpy my feet don't reach the floor on the new toilet
Degrading I tell ya. I feel like a little kid taking a pee, kicking my feet around.

Old 12-06-2014, 08:57 PM

Quote:
LOl... no.... it's a shame that a man can't give props to another without being called gay... LOL.. but I get what you're saying... LOL...
I envisioned him naked, I called him J'ose jalapeno.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships