Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 01:25 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,902,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
The natural truth, most men think simple.

Most women do not think simple, they tend to overthink. Women generally are the ones that change their minds more often than men. They are more concerned about what their friends or others will look at them.

Oh I like this guy but he doesn't have a good job, a car. How will my family view me, how will my friends view me? How could I compete with my friends?

Men: I like her..end of story (for the most part)

Yes! Some overthink so much at times a moment of silence is appropriate to take it all in!

"Remember what you said five months ago...?"

I don't even remember what I said five minutes ago Honestly my mouth shoots out crap unaware to me at times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2016, 01:28 PM

11,800 posts, read 12,043,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
Yes! Some overthink so much at times a moment of silence is appropriate to take it all in!

"Remember what you said five months ago...?"

I don't even remember what I said five minutes ago Honestly my mouth shoots out crap unaware to me at times.
Unless you have Tourette's, thinking before you "shoot out crap unaware" is something you should have learned to control in childhood.

Old 02-15-2016, 02:15 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,902,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Unless you have Tourette's, thinking before you "shoot out crap unaware" is something you should have learned to control in childhood.

Darn, I wasted that time in my life with honing social interactive skills and perceptive awareness for realizing humor.

Old 02-15-2016, 02:39 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,057,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
I'm the same way. It has gotten me into trouble in the past, but the fact is that this is simply my personality. Either I'm just saying whatever or I'm quiet. If I have to watch every little thing that I say, I'm certainly not enjoying myself.

But, hey, it's working for Donald Trump.

Old 02-20-2016, 05:58 PM

947 posts, read 1,187,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Many men have trouble getting a woman period; women can get laid and gets dates easily (don't say they can't because they can). Pretty much how dating works.
The soaring population statistic says otherwise..

Old 02-20-2016, 07:00 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,312,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob-Man View Post
The soaring population statistic says otherwise..
What's the statistic say?

Old 02-20-2016, 07:17 PM

267 posts, read 579,342 times
Quote:
Many men have trouble getting a woman period; women can get laid and gets dates easily (don't say they can't because they can). Pretty much how dating works.
But who wants to perpetually date? Women usually do this because they are hoping it leads to a relationship Who cares how many dates one has if they go nowhere and result in nothing but men trying to use you for sex. I guess priorities of men and women are just different.

Old 02-20-2016, 09:27 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,312,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal198 View Post
But who wants to perpetually date? Women usually do this because they are hoping it leads to a relationship Who cares how many dates one has if they go nowhere and result in nothing but men trying to use you for sex. I guess priorities of men and women are just different.
Women are playing the dating game on easy mode. Anyone who tries to says otherwise is just trying to be argumentative. Deep down everyone knows I'm right.

Old 02-20-2016, 10:10 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,057,681 times
Quote:
Women are playing the dating game on easy mode. Anyone who tries to says otherwise is just trying to be argumentative. Deep down everyone knows I'm right.
Yeah pretty much.

Old 02-20-2016, 10:59 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,797,837 times
Quote:
The problem with viewpoints like this is that we only see them from OUR perspective. We assume that, when lamenting our absence of the "pros" that we assign to the other gender, we get to keep our own.

I just wrote a whole big diatribe about this, and then deleted it because, well, people are too sensitive around here. But when it comes to statements like the quoted above, there's a lot of failure to see things from other people's point of view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships