Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2014, 12:00 AM

1,351 posts, read 2,902,282 times

Advertisements

She just looks like a slightly more masculine woman. There's plenty of those around, doesn't mean much really. I'd also like to second that she is not a transsexual or a transgender but intersex.

What's most striking about her, however, is how much older she looks than him. She could easily pass as an aunt of his. I bet you Michael can get a bevy of 20-somethings lining up to go out with him, so frankly I'm surprised he's still with this woman. She's also fairly average to boot.

Yes, yes, I know. There's more to relationships than physical attraction. I'm just sayin' though...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2014, 02:56 AM

2,518 posts, read 2,059,727 times
I disagree about "when" a transsexual/transgendered/intersexed person should "disclose" their genetic status. It should be on the first contact or first date or first meet, otherwise they risk death by beating from the less sexually fluid, dominant numerical majority of society.

he well may be an olympiad; but the person identified as "Taylor Lianne Chandler"
is definitely a downgrade in the looks department
compared to his previous gf "Sarah Herndon".

Mr Phelps is not parlaying his fame well, he's collecting DUIs and I assume will end up sentenced/plea bargined to a drug rehab clinic before Rudolph pulls Santa's sleigh again for Christmas of 2015.

I would sell all my possessions and turn off my Internet for the rest of my life, if Sarah Herndon was my chick that was waiting for me at home everynight.

Old 11-22-2014, 06:22 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,010,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
I've been with plenty of ladyboys and would be willing to bet a substantial amount of money that it is impossible to fool me.
Does that mean you were with them on purpose?

Old 11-22-2014, 08:06 AM

189 posts, read 275,989 times
Quote:
you can definately tell she's a tranny or shemale or whatever the correct term is...
It's not either of those.

Quote:
...i wont date transgendered people, it is just wrong to me. i wont disparage them either though as i have a basic respect for human beings.
Oh, we can tell.

Old 11-22-2014, 08:16 AM

37,626 posts, read 46,026,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
She just looks like a slightly more masculine woman. There's plenty of those around, doesn't mean much really. I'd also like to second that she is not a transsexual or a transgender but intersex.

What's most striking about her, however, is how much older she looks than him. She could easily pass as an aunt of his. I bet you Michael can get a bevy of 20-somethings lining up to go out with him, so frankly I'm surprised he's still with this woman. She's also fairly average to boot.

Yes, yes, I know. There's more to relationships than physical attraction. I'm just sayin' though...
She has an "odd" look. To me, her face looks masculine, and that same "stretchy smile" she has in every pic - definitely not a normal looking female face to me. And never mind how she went overboard on the boobs. I don't think she is a very appealing female to most men. But I am a female so what do I know.

Old 11-22-2014, 08:21 AM

7,372 posts, read 16,021,053 times
Is this what it means to have a problem with your tranny? And I thought it was a car thing.

Old 11-22-2014, 11:38 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,610,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Does that mean you were with them on purpose?
sometimes its good to mix things up.

Old 11-22-2014, 11:45 AM

4,003 posts, read 6,103,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFanHSV View Post
That is not not entirely accurate. She was born with both parts but without testicles and ovaries. Most transexuals or transgenders are full up one sex that want to be another or have augmentations to be another.

From the picture I saw, her body appeared female to me. She does have a stronger jawline than most females.
The second I saw her face I could tell

Old 11-22-2014, 12:27 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
First of all we don't know much about the "dating". It's just her who claims to be "romantically involved" with Phelps.
She is "self-proclaimed girlfriend "
Whatever is or is not true, it's between the two of the and not our business.
Second: Guess what? Many men are attracted to women, and trans women are among these women.
Transgender people deserve respect, just like everyone else in society. Someone who has been through a gender transition has already been kicked around enough in their life. They have struggled hard to find their own identification. To have it belittled is not OK.
I am sure that deciding to be seeing or dating someone who is transgender is difficult, but most likely related to the social stigma and preconceived ideas about transgender people. Sadly, society is shaming men who have this desire, and expect men to keep their attraction to trans women secret. Men "caught" dating a trans often cause "scandals", mostly published on gossip blogs, where passing interactions with trans women spawn hundreds of headlines, particularly for a man who is a celebrity like Phelps.
Maybe we should change our perceptions of the norms and values, and start to be more respectful, understanding and tolerant...
Repped you.

Old 11-22-2014, 12:41 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,004,355 times
Well, I can tell you that the moment she/he decided to reveal this information after some time that we've dated wouldn't be a very pleasant discussion, to say the least.

But here's what i'd do if I were placed in this situation.

1. break up.
2. seek professional counseling, as it probably F'd my whole world.
3. Probably go insane, go bankrupt on buying hookers or something, and probably find myself in a halfway home.

i'm probably half-lying about #3, maybe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships