Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 07:56 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlexa View Post
I was out in public at a place weres theres restaurants at 6 pm.
That's odd. What is this place that has restaurants at 6 pm? Most places I know of don't have restaurants until 7. If at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2014, 08:05 AM

207 posts, read 226,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
That's odd. What is this place that has restaurants at 6 pm? Most places I know of don't have restaurants until 7. If at all.
A big hotel.

Old 12-28-2014, 08:05 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
I was out in public at a place weres theres restaurants at 6 pm. This guy (coworker) came to me ask me whats up, walk around me as I order food and look at a book I was reading. He ask me about my holidays then ask if I already eaten (he was heading to a restaurant), and I said yeah... in a pissy voice he said ,"Byyyee" and didnt look at me and walk off.

Tell me what the heck was going through his mind. He look like crap today (usually very handsome), and hes usually very sweet... but its like he was upset I said I already ate. Would you consider him my friend still or did I just made him hate me. He talk in a much lower voice too.

Thanks

Read this post again, it's the definition of a b*tch.

Old 12-28-2014, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Oh gawd. i got to apologize to him tomorrow.

He probably was having a rough day and just wanted a friend. He was being sweet and he really wanted to eat with me. Because he was interested in what i had to say....

If I dont see him tomorrow im sending him a text.

Old 12-28-2014, 08:22 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Agreed. I'd bet the guy walked away saying exactly that.

Old 12-28-2014, 08:23 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Oh gawd. i got to apologize to him tomorrow.

He probably was having a rough day and just wanted a friend. He was being sweet and he really wanted to eat with me. Because he was interested in what i had to say....

If I dont see him tomorrow im sending him a text.
So why were you rude to him ?

Don't you show people affection that you like?

Old 12-28-2014, 08:30 AM

3,603 posts, read 5,939,384 times
Quote:
I just said.. "I already eaten".

I was ordering a donut. I did carry small talk with him... he acted out of character. Maybe hes sick of me beating around the bush... because he does all the flirting and niceness and Im usually cold biotch towards him.
Time to grow up, young lady. The time is now to stop being a "cold biotch" to someone you're interested in. What are you trying to accomplish by acting that way?

Old 12-28-2014, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
So why were you rude to him ?

Don't you show people affection that you like?

No.... i dont want him to know i like him a lot (love him for a moment). But I dont want to flirt with him because he has a wife. And i know he likes me or.... liked me a lot at one point.

If he didnt have a wife... ill be flirting like mad but because he does and the fact that hes like on my mind way more than he should be... I give him the cold shoulder.... but I secretly want him to tell me likes me.

Old 12-28-2014, 08:32 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
No.... i dont want him to know i like him a lot (love him for a moment). But I dont want to flirt with him because he has a wife. And i know he likes me or.... liked me a lot at one point.

If he didnt have a wife... ill be flirting like mad but because he does and the fact that hes like on my mind way more than he should be... I give him the cold shoulder.... but I secretly want him to tell me likes me.
bolded changes everything. Just deleted my first post.

Old 12-28-2014, 08:34 AM

3,603 posts, read 5,939,384 times
Oh, God. You really need to grow up.

Why not try for men who are available instead of for married men?

I think you should consider therapy to get at why you are engaged in self defeating behaviors and how to stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships