Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2015, 11:56 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
We use Bio, it isn't as close to going #2 as BM....

BM it is then thanking Mrs CSD.

Old 11-05-2015, 11:59 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Lol! Don't call him bowel movement.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:38 PM

52,289 posts, read 52,723,379 times
I went out to the store today to pick up some clothes for my upcoming job interviews, the ones I don't have setup yet, and while I was at the store I was in line behind these old duffers, had to be in their late 70's or 80's. The sales lady pushes the store credit card on them offering them a discount off if they sign up today, so anyways the are standing there and the sales clerk is filling out the form for them and takes all their info, she gets to the income part and the old man answers "150K" I'm like WTF..... this old duffer is making a 150k in retirement, must have been pretty damn successful to be pulling in that kind of an annual income off of investments or whatever his portfolio must be.....

Jeez... crazy stuff, that's a hell of a lot of money to be receiving in retirement, sure beats those stories of old folks eating cat food.

Old 11-05-2015, 04:38 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,780,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
We use Bio, it isn't as close to going #2 as BM....
Actually ... When you play online video games and you're grouping with people and somebody needs to use the bathroom they say "Brb bio"

I met a guy in 1999, and he's this big, gruff, motorcycle riding, macho type guy right. Anyway, I had to email him something one day so he gives me his email address ... BioMechanicalAngel. I still laugh about that to this day as he is still one of my best friends. Why I made that my screen name here is beyond me though. I've never used it for anything else

At work my name is "Fix This". I respond to that.

Old 11-05-2015, 05:38 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,780,311 times
RE: Vacation

Alaska - Giant place. Beautiful place. Strange place. I met some really strange people. Had a good time though. At one point I was hundreds of miles north of the arctic circle. It was pretty surreal. Polar bears running around. Traveled all over the state. Got drunk with some inuit people one night. Alcohol was illegal a lot of the places I went though. Did some fishing, kayaking, camping. Denali was probably the highlight of the trip. It was just gorgeous around there. The food in Alaska was terrible. The seafood was good, other than that it was terrible. Beautiful state though. I would definitely go back.

Texas - I was in Houston for a few days. It was alright. I went to a conference though so didn't get to see any sights. Ate a giant steak. That's what you do in Texas.

Vegas - I lost $100; Then I was done with the gambling. Saw some shows. The food here is awesome. I gave a talk at a conference here. It was nerve wracking. I do not enjoy public speaking. I sat in the back of the room all through school.

NYC - This time I actually had a very nice time. I could spend days in the museums alone.

Chicago - Typical stuff. Saw friends, family, Blackhawks game.

I'm glad to be home though. Spent a ****load of money.

It was a good summer. I think taking the break from work was a smart move. I was cracking up there for a while. I am very fortunate that I was in a position to be able to take an entire summer off. I know most people can't do that. The stars aligned for me.

Feeling energized. I am now a lead engineer / architect at Boeing

Not happy that the cardinals got beat. Still. But when you are the cardinals there really is always next year

I'll settle for a Stanley Cup. Go Blues.

Old 11-05-2015, 06:40 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
Damn, bio, that is the life.

Found out next week, I have the privilege to do a presentation to a class. I have been instructing various classes for about six years. Out of town for two days, a day off in the middle of the week and so on.

Old 11-05-2015, 08:06 PM

Bio that's awesome! !! Good for you.
Take any pics?

Old 11-05-2015, 09:09 PM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...9TemeFVc1X0KGw

Oh mmy!

Old 11-05-2015, 09:15 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHAHAHAHA

I have actually seen that segment before and there are many more odd food items she did not show.

Old 11-06-2015, 08:17 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,236,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
RE: Vacation

Alaska - Giant place. Beautiful place. Strange place. I met some really strange people. Had a good time though. At one point I was hundreds of miles north of the arctic circle. It was pretty surreal. Polar bears running around. Traveled all over the state. Got drunk with some inuit people one night. Alcohol was illegal a lot of the places I went though. Did some fishing, kayaking, camping. Denali was probably the highlight of the trip. It was just gorgeous around there. The food in Alaska was terrible. The seafood was good, other than that it was terrible. Beautiful state though. I would definitely go back.

Texas - I was in Houston for a few days. It was alright. I went to a conference though so didn't get to see any sights. Ate a giant steak. That's what you do in Texas.

Vegas - I lost $100; Then I was done with the gambling. Saw some shows. The food here is awesome. I gave a talk at a conference here. It was nerve wracking. I do not enjoy public speaking. I sat in the back of the room all through school.

NYC - This time I actually had a very nice time. I could spend days in the museums alone.

Chicago - Typical stuff. Saw friends, family, Blackhawks game.

I'm glad to be home though. Spent a ****load of money.

It was a good summer. I think taking the break from work was a smart move. I was cracking up there for a while. I am very fortunate that I was in a position to be able to take an entire summer off. I know most people can't do that. The stars aligned for me.

Feeling energized. I am now a lead engineer / architect at Boeing

Not happy that the cardinals got beat. Still. But when you are the cardinals there really is always next year

I'll settle for a Stanley Cup. Go Blues.
That sounds amazing! Congrats on the new job, too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships