Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 08:21 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,031,325 times

Advertisements

Really the answers are obvious here.

If the OP is so unaccepting of her BF's music choices, lifestyle, outlook on life, religious opinion and practice, etc, then likely she is NOT a good match for him or vice versa, and it is time to break up.

Beyond that, if the OP feels it is justifiable to express her dislike of his outlook on life, religious opinion, choice of music, etc, by hacking a facebook account to try and shame him through the taking of relationship issues "public" then she should not be in any relationship.

Honestly, something tells me the real problem here has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with the OP being in a relationship she is not a good match for, and then being controlling to try and force her BF to change (which is not going to happen) in an attempt to make him a good match.

OP, do him a favor and move on. Then do yourself a favor and do some deep reflection on your own actions.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:26 AM

581 posts, read 665,645 times
Update: Ok, he just called. I told him about how I posted the pics. He said he already looked and saw. I asked him what about it, he said he didn't care. He left them on there. I asked him if he posted the black metal devil pic to aggravate me, he said he did, then he started laughing...Yeah, laughing.

He said that he posted it to give me and my "gossipy" friend something to talk about as I had told him before that I talked with my friend about his smelly feet. I was trying to get a reaction out of him, I really didn't tell her anything. He was furious about that because he believed that I really did tell her. Anyway, this was his "joke" to get me back. Sigh.

There you have it folks. Crazy making at its finest.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:29 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,012,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertlover View Post

Yup. Poor dude.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:37 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,416,143 times
OP'

As a Roman Catholic I don't worry about judging people too much, unless it's a serious crime against people.

I stay in my own lane and worry about myself.

Also, take down everything you ever posted on your BF's face book page and Let it go..

You do realize it's crime and little things like- she said, and he said, most times wind up in court?

Get your S**T packed straight, stay in your lane and drive on. It's better this way then trying to change your friend.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:47 AM

4,978 posts, read 5,776,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertlover View Post

That poor guy.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:49 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,188,694 times
You clearly should not be in a relationship. As a heathen, I would love to see the bible verses that promote lying to your partner and airing your relationship issues for all to see. In my non-religion, I don't lie to my husband, try to publicly humiliate him, or talk crap about him all over the internet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.