Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 11:59 AM

3,218 posts, read 2,814,508 times

Advertisements

So if you meet someone off a dating site, have a couple of dates and everything seems to be going well thus far, do you still long on to the site from time to time? And if so how often?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2015, 12:10 PM

150 posts, read 172,346 times
How frequently does he log on the site?

Old 05-06-2015, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloke2611 View Post
How frequently does he log on the site?
Once every 3-5 days lol

But I log on a couple of times a day, I'm pretty new to the site and get a lot of emails, I haven't answered most of them, but I do read them.

Old 05-06-2015, 12:15 PM

150 posts, read 172,346 times
That's not very frequent. You lady, on the other hand..

Old 05-06-2015, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloke2611 View Post
That's not very frequent. You lady, on the other hand..
No I know, and I more concerned if he sees me logging on this much. I haven't seen him view my profile, but I know there's other ways of finding out, however do you guys typically look to see how often the girl is logging on?

I'm not trying to pull one over on him on or anything, I am very interested in him, and haven't met anybody else since I've met him. However on the other hand, we've only had a couple of dates and we're not exclusive or anything, so I'm not wrong....right?

Old 05-06-2015, 12:33 PM

4,828 posts, read 4,288,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe182 View Post
No I know, and I more concerned if he sees me logging on this much. I haven't seen him view my profile, but I know there's other ways of finding out, however do you guys typically look to see how often the girl is logging on?

I'm not trying to pull one over on him on or anything, I am very interested in him, and haven't met anybody else since I've met him. However on the other hand, we've only had a couple of dates and we're not exclusive or anything, so I'm not wrong....right?

I'm usually only logging on to see if she's logging on to be honest. It tells me that she's not all that interested in me as I'm interested in her. My experience has been if they are interested they'll point blank tell you they're deleting their profile or just not getting back on. If I'm not hearing that from them, then it's a good indicator that they're still logging on for the potential to accept other dates.

If he's logging in every 3-5 days, that's probably the time frame he gets another message or some email alert from the site. You're good in that regard. There's been some women I've chatted with that are on every time I logged into the site. That didn't make me want to talk to them.

It starts to appear as I'm nothing more than entertainment value and I'm there to keep you company, but you don't want to really get to know me. I'll pass on that type of situation.

Old 05-06-2015, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post

If he's logging in every 3-5 days, that's probably the time frame he gets another message or some email alert from the site. You're good in that regard.
Well the way the site works, the message appears in your personal email, so there's really no need to log on, unless you plan on answering or want to view the person's profile.

Old 05-06-2015, 12:57 PM

4,828 posts, read 4,288,216 times
Quote:
Well the way the site works, the message appears in your personal email, so there's really no need to log on, unless you plan on answering or want to view the person's profile.

Pretty much. It's why anyone logs on. You have to be on the site to read the message. He's not frequently logging on, so I wouldn't sweat. Now, if he was logging on like you are, that would be a problem.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
Pretty much. It's why anyone logs on. You have to be on the site to read the message. He's not frequently logging on, so I wouldn't sweat. Now, if he was logging on like you are, that would be a problem.
Ok, I'm going to curb my log-ons, just hope he hasn't checked up on me

Old 05-06-2015, 01:06 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,400,477 times
Quote:
Ok, I'm going to curb my log-ons, just hope he hasn't checked up on me
the real question is, are u actually interested? If ur logging in multiple times a day, it seems like u arent really that interested in them and are looking for something else? If you really...really were interested in that person, the pope could email u and u'd probably not care or look.

I think u need to ask urself if u really are interested in the person u are dating?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships