Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 12:27 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,003,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
The logic is that if a younger guy wants more than just sex, he will want a woman who can give him children.

A woman in her 30's or 40's is often past that point where they are willing to make babies with ya, even if they are capable, they usually aren't interested at that age.

Huh, mid 30s is where women seem to actually become interested in having children. 33 on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2015, 12:33 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,239,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninersfan82 View Post
Because they think that younger men just want sex . Its funny how that works. They never assume that when an older guy approaches them that it is all about sex. People stereotype too much.
And for some women that's a non-issue. I can tell you right now that, if the unexpected happened and I was back on the market, sex is all I'd want, too.

Old 09-09-2015, 01:24 PM

20,404 posts, read 14,689,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
And for some women that's a non-issue. I can tell you right now that, if the unexpected happened and I was back on the market, sex is all I'd want, too.
I thought that.

Funny thing about feels...

Old 09-09-2015, 01:35 PM

20,767 posts, read 19,992,197 times
Quote:
Please do tell.....I think most women get offended by it. Lots of women do not seem to be into much younger men (10+ years age difference)
not offended at all. Just surprised.

Since my mid 30s I get hit on by early 20's guys. I just wonder and laugh it off.

Old 09-09-2015, 01:38 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,248,210 times
Happens often, mainly because I look a good 10 years younger than I am also hang out in dives.

I enjoy it, its flattering.

I've even dated a couple of much younger men, had Actual Longish Relationships with them.

Of course I am talking about Adults not Overgrown Children. He has to be able to shave, vote, hold a decent conversation, all that good stuff.

Im not ageist at all. Or, should I say, Im trying not to be.

Age actually has very little to do with either attractiveness or quality of character.

Old 09-09-2015, 02:31 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,453,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I think, if anything, it's the young ones who are offended when I reject them.
I had one (then 28) on OKC tell me "it sucks your prejudice" when I declined to date him. It wasn't so much his age I had a problem with as I did with his apparent inability to write a complete sentence. I'm back on the site, he's now 29 and messaged me again.

Quote:
Please do tell.....I think most women get offended by it. Lots of women do not seem to be into much younger men (10+ years age difference)
It usually ends in disappointment for both of us when it's revealed he's 25 and I'm 41.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:05 PM

424 posts, read 431,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Offended?? No way! He either thinks I'm his age or thinks I'm a MILF; both are equally flattering. The awkward part is finding a way to work into it into the conversation that I'm married and pushing 40, without crushing his ego.
Well, I just checked out your pic, and there's really no gettin' around it, Math: you ARE a MILF! LOL

Yeah, enjoy the flattery and take it as a comp, which it is. Being a Community College baseball coach and p/t/ teacher I'm around young lads between the ages of 19 and 25 all the time. And yeah, I DO always hear them talking about hot older women. Don't worry about bruising their egos, that's not likely to happen, kids that age are pretty resilient. You can even have fun and flirt with them a little, AFTER you tell em' you're married. Soak it up! Believe, a lot of these kids act more studly thane they are. If you, as a MILF, just flirt with him a bit but shut him down on it going any further, you STILL make his day.

"Dude, I was talking to this totally HOT MILF at Starbucks today! She told me she was married, and she wouldn't go out with me, but, like, I could still TOTALLY tell she was into me!"

Old 09-09-2015, 03:22 PM

20,404 posts, read 14,689,603 times
Also, the best sex I ever had was with the oldest partner I've yet had. He was 48 to my 36. I've mentioned before...typical lame stuff guys throw down in bed bears a resemblance to what they've always watched on the internet. That which is optimal for a camera angle, may not be optimal for your lady partner. I'm not saying that the younger ones were universally bad, I'm just saying I didn't know what "Whoa! That was amazing!" felt like until I was with someone a bit older.

Was talking to another man not long ago, seems he completely understands what I want, and it aligns pretty well with what he's into. He's 49. Another promising potential partner in crime, that I've spoken to a few times, is 53.

Got a message on ok stupid today from a 26 year old with a chubby babyface, which said, "Pick me!" Wtf are you, a pokemon? No.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:47 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,220,264 times
Time for a math problem

I'm a 23 year old grad student finishing up my degree in a year, and approaching someone who is 28. Develop a probability distribution function describing my chances of success. Explain your reasoning.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:06 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,892,725 times
A little weirded out.Had a 21 yr old hit on me and I'm 38. I told him my son is only 8 years younger than you. Kind of weird.

Last edited by Raena77; 09-09-2015 at 05:26 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships