Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 02:03 PM

282 posts, read 219,162 times

Advertisements

LOL you can hold it while you are still dating but once you're married it's all out fart bomb and no one can really do something about it. It seems silly to get a divorce just coz of fart incidents. LOOOOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2015, 02:06 PM

579 posts, read 555,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post
LOL you can hold it while you are still dating but once you're married it's all out fart bomb and no one can really do something about it. It seems silly to get a divorce just coz of fart incidents. LOOOOL.
If it's very uncomfortable, why hold it? I just find it immature for someone to make a big deal out of a noise. I can understand someone being grossed out by the smell but for it to ruin attraction? Seems odd

Old 09-09-2015, 02:06 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,908,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post
A divorce??? Yeah, that is stupid.

But I kind of get the comment.

I HATE farts, and just because I'm married doesn't mean we have "all-out fart bombs."

If it's accidental, yeah, you're human. Just don't go crop-dusting through the room when I'm there.

Old 09-09-2015, 02:19 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,945,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
A divorce??? Yeah, that is stupid.

But I kind of get the comment.

I HATE farts, and just because I'm married doesn't mean we have "all-out fart bombs."

If it's accidental, yeah, you're human. Just don't go crop-dusting through the room when I'm there.
Crop dusting? Lol! Might even sound like a plane.

Old 09-09-2015, 02:20 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
Is it normal for a fart to ruin or taint someone's attraction to you? Seems kind of immature to make that big of a deal over a fart.
Well it's never worked for me how about you???

Old 09-09-2015, 02:43 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,549,746 times
Is it really that difficult to leave the room to do it?

If you're having gastric issues and can't manage that, fine, but is that really a regular occurrence? If so, some steps toward better colon health ought to be looked into. Most of the time, there should be some element of control that allows you to be considerate. Accidents happen, but wouldn't that be the exception versus the default, assuming a healthy GI system?

I'm 8.5 months pregnant, and major gas is a major reality due to my entire GI tract being completely displaced by a 6 lb. baby, and 95% of the time, if I feel something coming on, it's really not a problem to excuse myself, step away from people and do whatever I've gotta do. Does my husband care if his very pregnant wife just can't help it and rips one in front of him? Nah. If I CAN leave the room, though, I do. It's only polite.

I can totally get how it could be a turnoff to somebody if you do it all the time because you just don't care. But, again, everyone has differences of opinion regarding manners.

Old 09-09-2015, 02:44 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,421,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Crop dusting? Lol! Might even sound like a plane.
Or an old Model T if you are quickly going down a set of stairs at the time. lol

Old 09-09-2015, 02:53 PM

424 posts, read 430,502 times
I used to work with this woman I had a crush on. Then one day I walked into the uni-sex bathroom just as she was exiting.

The smell would have gagged a maggot.

Deal breaker.

No more lusting after her, ever.

And she even expressed interest in hooking up, a few weeks after this happened. I feigned off, saying I had a gf.

A nasty and smelly fart can do the same thing for me, with a woman. Be a deal breaker for future relationship or sex. I know this is a bit shallow, but its just me. I doubt I'll ever change my stance on the topic. I also stopped seeing a woman once, because, after a night of great sex I got up first the next morning and saw skidmarks on her panties laying on the floor. Ewwwww.. I got dressed and outta there ASAP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FENbp9hex4

Old 09-09-2015, 02:57 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,549,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Southpaw View Post
I used to work with this woman I had a crush on. Then one day I walked into the uni-sex bathroom just as she was exiting.

Deal breaker.

And she even expressed interest in hooking up, a few weeks after this happened. I feigned off, saying I had a gf.

A nasty and smelly fart can do the same thing for me, with a woman. Be a deal breaker for future relationship or sex. I know this is a bit shallow, but its just me. I doubt I'll ever change me stance on the topic.
Dude, everybody farts, and nobody's smells like roses.

She did it in the bathroom, which is a completely appropriate place to do so. She didn't stand in front of your desk, rip one, and stroll off chuckling. Anybody you are EVER WITH WILL FART AND IT WILL STINK. IF you can't deal with it, better resign yourself to a life of no sex.

Do you also expect that women will crap potpourri?

The most you can ask for, in regard to completely normal bodily functions, is appropriate manners. Good luck finding a lady who farts glitter and poos rainbows.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:06 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,421,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Southpaw View Post

Deal breaker.

A nasty and smelly fart can do the same thing for me, with a woman. Be a deal breaker for future relationship or sex. I know this is a bit shallow, but its just me. I doubt I'll ever change my stance on the topic. I also stopped seeing a woman once, because, after a night of great sex I got up first the next morning and saw skidmarks on her panties laying on the floor. Ewwwww.. I got dressed and outta there ASAP.

So your **** smells like fabric softener, I'm assuming?

Makes women want to..................................

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j...41919147947806
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships