Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 05:51 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,959,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
He holds the door open for you...

j/k
Oh I see what you did there.

If she can roll in the hay.

Seriously, if you can jump on the funny wagon and keep it going then you got my attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2015, 05:55 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,314,898 times
He is everything I am not.

Old 09-29-2015, 05:58 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times
The way they smell. I also like dark eyes, chiseled features, and a kissable mouth full of nice teeth.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:18 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,871,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
You're an eye man.
Eyes are the windows to the soul after all.

Old 09-29-2015, 07:13 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,659,380 times
A pretty face

Old 09-29-2015, 07:20 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,236,969 times
Their protective nature, their strong bodies... and for some reason I'm fascinated by how big their shoes are.

Old 09-29-2015, 07:52 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,110,560 times
Physically I like legs and face. I took many portraits of women that have crossed my path in my life... all in good taste of course. We have fun with the process... a few of them said that I made them feel beautiful. Of course, they were always beautiful but they just couldn't see it.

Old 09-29-2015, 07:53 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,431,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Their protective nature, their strong bodies... and for some reason I'm fascinated by how big their shoes are.
I've always been fascinated by how small their hands are.

Old 09-29-2015, 07:54 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollandnim View Post
Was having a debate/discussion with a friend earlier. What do you think makes the opposite sex attractive to you?

Can be physical features, personality attribues, pretty much all of the above. What stands out/is most attractive to you?
Boobs and a smile goes down well in my book

Old 09-29-2015, 08:03 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,015,710 times
I'm a sucker for when a pretty face has a sweet, open quality to it, not so much carefree as what-you-see-is-what-you-get. Genuine smiles and dancing light in the eyes. I find myself enchanted.

When a woman starts speaking intelligently, not just via academia but with a flair for open consideration, mental wandering, what-ifs, possibilities and creativity. For me it's a sure sign that conversation and maybe all the rest can be an adventure of discovery. At that point I have to be careful or I'm putty in her hands until the newness wears off. She's still potentially amazing after that, especially if she hasn't taken cruel advantage of my putty phase. Smart women are pure aphrodisiac, make me harder than a left turn during rush hour.

BIG sense of humor. Super-important.

Cooking. When I see a woman who not only can cook well but who truly enjoys cooking, it can actually get me so excited I seem jittery and nervous. I don't want a woman to cook for me. I want a woman who will cook WITH me.

I like boobs. Sue me.

Heavier eyebrows. So help me god, vivid eyebrows on a woman are just sexy.

Plump women. I like curves and tummies and hips and sweet cushiness.

Fit women. I like muscles and strength, too.

Outdoorsiness. I like women who like to be outside, and who like to camp, not just SAY garbage like "I'm equally comfortable in jeans or an evening gown". If she knows how to build a fire on her own, that's SEXY.

Women who aren't afraid of winter. Or camping in winter. Hubba-Sasquatch-roarin'-HUBBA.

Artistic women, especially with some Bohemian flair. I have no desire to live in a junk pit, but a woman whose touch is colourful and textured and makes for coziness with a luxuriant sense of panache -- it's a major turn-on.

If she likes cleanliness and hygiene without creating a sterile, surgical home. If she likes my own cleaning routine, which typically takes up my Saturday morning and leaves me free for the rest of the week.

If she's a morning person. I'm a morning person and I've learned the hard way morning people and late sleepers simply do not mix well. They fail to coalesce as a couple.

If she likes animals. Not just the cute ones.

If she's a snuggler. Touchy-feely.

Manners and courtesy which is readily mutual. THIS one is such a super quality!

Kissing. GAWWWWWWWD, the kissing. I could kiss for just ever.

I'm shutting up now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships