Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 04:32 PM

72 posts, read 67,635 times

Advertisements

Here are my thoughts on this issue: Often people (guys) complain that women have it too easy. If you are an average looking woman, you probably get tons of prospective guys looking to date you, sleep with you, what have you.

But here is the kicker: Women are not attracted to the average dude!

So yes you can complain and say, "Well that's not fair. Why shouldn't an average woman be deserve to an average guy?"

That's also very true. I can't defend that, however, guys, assume this hypothetical scenario:

You are teleported to a world where 99% of women are fat, ugly, terrible personality, etc. And all the guys are average guys.

You would also complain that there's no good female prospects.

This is probably what women experience.

The average guy, who is probably a 5 in a scale of 10....women would probably give him a 3 or a 4.

I would presume most women come to realization that they would have to settle for the average bloke some point in her life. There's simply not enough 6"3 muscular, outgoing guys, well travelled, intelligent, and with 6 figure incomes to go around lol. And of course, it will be called "changing my tastes" of course.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2015, 04:38 PM

3,426 posts, read 3,344,904 times
Yeah? Well the 6'3" muscular moneybag could also be a douchebag, lying, cheating, woman-beating lowlife too! While the 5'10" average Joe is faithful and true. Ever think of that?

Old 10-18-2015, 04:41 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FycBST2 View Post
Here are my thoughts on this issue: Often people (guys) complain that women have it too easy. If you are an average looking woman, you probably get tons of prospective guys looking to date you, sleep with you, what have you.

So yes you can complain and say, "Well that's not fair. Why shouldn't an average woman be deserve to an average guy?"

That's also very true. I can't defend that, however, guys, assume this hypothetical scenario:

You are teleported to a world where 99% of women are fat, ugly, terrible personality, etc. And all the guys are average guys.

The average guy, who is probably a 5 in a scale of 10....women would probably give him a 3 or a 4.

I would presume most women come to realization that they would have to settle for the average bloke some point in her life. There's simply not enough 6"3 muscular, outgoing guys, well travelled, intelligent, and with 6 figure incomes to go around lol. And of course, it will be called "changing my tastes" of course.

So what, just another BS cry baby generalization.

Old 10-18-2015, 04:45 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times
So what you're saying is the average guy in this world is the equivalent to fat ugly women in another hypothetical world.

So we're basically fat ugly women. Never thought of it like that but now that I did maybe I should lower my standards lol

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
What a ridiculous thread.

Are you a woman posting this??

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FycBST2 View Post

You might think that you're some enlightened sage but this line proves that you're not.

Last edited by Ro2113; 10-18-2015 at 05:02 PM..

Old 10-18-2015, 05:00 PM

273 posts, read 240,981 times
I think people come to conclusions based on their experiences. If you have no success then you make blanket statements and you feel better about yourself. In my opinion I have seen just about everything in life. I have always been with someone or had male attention in some form. So in my experience I could pretty much chose what I want. And there are times I have been attracted to guys all across the spectrum. So your theory just really sucks.

Old 10-18-2015, 05:07 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times
Thank you, OP. Now I know! *Everyone together: "AND KNOWING IS HALF OF THE BATTLE!"

Old 10-18-2015, 05:09 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,035,581 times
We get it. You're average and you're not happy about it. Poor dear.

Old 10-18-2015, 05:09 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
You might think that you're some enlightened sage but this line proves that you're not.
True. Some settle for cats
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships