Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 10:57 AM

52,375 posts, read 52,844,834 times

Advertisements

I'm not on the OP's side, but since the image was deleted the thread really doesn't have any context, who ever deleted the pic should have just closed the thread, cause like I said, it really doesn't have any context, without the pic the guy is just randomly ranting and you have nothing to really see what he's ranting about.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:00 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,245,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopGUN3 View Post
What's the point, Im pretty sure his best forward and that didn't work.
So instead of trying something different, he should keep doing what isn't working and complaining about it online?

Yeah, that will work!

Old 02-05-2016, 11:01 AM

29,766 posts, read 34,491,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm not on the OP's side, but since the image was deleted the thread really doesn't have any context, who ever deleted the pic should have just closed the thread, cause like I said, it really doesn't have any context, without the pic the guy is just randomly ranting and you have nothing to really see what he's ranting about.
I don't think it matters that the image was deleted--bottom line is that if you're online dating and someone's profile shows that they're not your type, you just move along. If the woman is that much of a hot mess she'll probably not have much success. Them's the breaks. Seems like a case of sour grapes on the OP's part.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:03 AM

52,375 posts, read 52,844,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I don't think it matters that the image was deleted--bottom line is that if you're online dating and someone's profile shows that they're not your type, you just move along. If the woman is that much of a hot mess she'll probably not have much success. Them's the breaks. Seems like a case of sour grapes on the OP's part.

That's true, but like I said without the pic the context of the rant is sort of lost. I do get that the overall point of the thread was sort of silly, if yous' don't like what yous' see, then click away to somewhere else.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:05 AM

40 posts, read 29,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
So instead of trying something different, he should keep doing what isn't working and complaining about it online?

Yeah, that will work!
Im pretty sure he has tried lots of things that's why he's frustrated. I've been where he is and I decided to go my own way than to play a rigged game. Lets hope he goes down my path and not Mr. Elliot's.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:08 AM

462 posts, read 551,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Ding, ding, ding- we have a winner!

Old 02-05-2016, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Im pretty sure he has tried lots of things that's why he's frustrated. I've been where he is and I decided to go my own way than to play a rigged game. Lets hope he goes down my path and not Mr. Elliot's.
And again, how is complaining online, while still doing the thing you are complaining about, helping the situation?

Old 02-05-2016, 11:21 AM

40 posts, read 29,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And again, how is complaining online, while still doing the thing you are complaining about, helping the situation?
To be honest I don't think nothing will help his situation, the only thing that helped me was realising relationships was a game I couldn't win. I'll tell you this though, the last thing Im going to do now is sit in a corner and be quiet like you want me too.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:30 AM

Quote:
To be honest I don't think nothing will help his situation, the only thing that helped me was realising relationships was a game I couldn't win. I'll tell you this though, the last thing Im going to do now is sit in a corner and be quiet like you want me too.
I don't care if you scream it from the mountain tops. No one here is trying to stop you from saying whatever you choose.

Sorry that you had issues with dating, but not everyone does. For some OLD doesn't work, for some it does. If it doesn't work for the OP then he should try something else.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:33 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,781,164 times
Quote:
Your oblique references to threats of violence against women are not cool and very creepy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships