Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 11:40 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,232,819 times

Advertisements

I have a hard time understanding whom these men are getting angry at? The owners of the sites? The individuals who did not respond to their missives? I am not sure who is culpable here.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:41 AM

29,784 posts, read 34,577,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
I have a hard time understanding whom these men are getting angry at? The owners of the sites? The individuals who did not respond to their missives? I am not sure who is culpable here.
I think they're mad that that women they're not attracted to have the audacity to be looking for dates, or something.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:42 AM

40 posts, read 29,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Your oblique references to threats of violence against women are not cool and very creepy.
It was the op that threatened to get revenge, I hope he doesn't because he could be a future mgtow. There is always room in our camp for men that society hates.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:44 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,062,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopGUN3 View Post
To be honest I don't think nothing will help his situation, the only thing that helped me was realising relationships was a game I couldn't win. I'll tell you this though, the last thing Im going to do now is sit in a corner and be quiet like you want me too.

So it's not so much as "going your own way" as it is things didn't go your way?

Old 02-05-2016, 11:47 AM

Quote:
It was the op that threatened to get revenge, I hope he doesn't because he could be a future mgtow. There is always room in our camp for men that society hates.
Society is not an individual with a will. How can it hate anyone?

Old 02-05-2016, 11:47 AM

1,780 posts, read 2,688,753 times
Exclamation And What Camp Is That, Pray Tell?

Quote:
Camp Need-A-Spine? Camp Grow-Up-Already? Camp Whine-Like-A-Beeyotch?

All this constant bleating like nude sheep is geting on my damn nerves

Either find a way to contribute to society other than blaming everything female within 6 inches of you, or take an alternative tack---

Pretend that you're a shepherd in chrge of a noisy group of sheep (your fellow saintly MGTOW's ), and go outside and shut your flock up

Old 02-05-2016, 11:54 AM

40 posts, read 29,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
Camp Need-A-Spine? Camp Grow-Up-Already? Camp Whine-Like-A-Beeyotch?

All this constant bleating like nude sheep is geting on my damn nerves

Either find a way to contribute to society other than blaming everything female within 6 inches of you, or take an alternative tack---

Pretend that you're a shepherd in chrge of a noisy group of sheep (your fellow saintly MGTOW's ), and go outside and shut your flock up
Not happening but you can feel free to try but I can guarantee it won't go well for you. So I suggest you either ignore me or find another thread. I won't contribute anything to a society that calls us losers and tells us to man up when choose a different path. I mean what was society thinking?

Old 02-05-2016, 12:03 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,822,829 times
Quote:
Not happening but you can feel free to try but I can guarantee it won't go well for you. So I suggest you either ignore me or find another thread. I won't contribute anything to a society that calls us losers and tells us to man up when choose a different path. I mean what was society thinking?
You're a loser.

Man up.

Now will you go away and stop "contributing" here?

Old 02-05-2016, 12:06 PM

1,780 posts, read 2,688,753 times
Exclamation OOOOOHHHH...I'm QUAKING With Fear (Sarcasm)

Quote:
Let me bring you up to speed here...first of all, I'm black like you claim to be---so which black man are you here? Buckwheat? Stymie? Stepin Fetchit?

And what's more, nobody gives a rat's a** dipped in fresh guacamole about you or your fellow whiny sheep, who want special treatment because women are ignoring their game-deficient selves

Oh and by the way, for the record---you ARE losers, and you DO need to man up and quit crying in your bitter-beer already...a lot of sound and fury about absolutely nothing...you don't get an extra cookie because some woman in your distant past punked you and told you to get to stepping, so therefore ALL women are against you

Old 02-05-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
Let me bring you up to speed here...first of all, I'm black like you claim to be---so which black man are you here? Buckwheat? Stymie? Stepin Fetchit?

And what's more, nobody gives a rat's a** dipped in fresh guacamole about you or your fellow whiny sheep, who want special treatment because women are ignoring their game-deficient selves

Oh and by the way, for the record---you ARE losers, and you DO need to man up and quit crying in your bitter-beer already...a lot of sound and fury about absolutely nothing...you don't get an extra cookie because some woman in your distant past punked you and told you to get to stepping, so therefore ALL women are against you
A woman would have to be mentally deficient NOT to be "against" him... at least against his being within a city block.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships