Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 09:02 PM

15,101 posts, read 10,194,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I used to call my Ex "Turnpike".

It cost me money to get on and money to get off.
Funny....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2016, 10:11 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,466,923 times
Oh, ok. Since we're doing this.

A woman takes her husband to the doctor. The doctor comes out and tells the wife that the husband is very ill and it's very serious. The doctor says she will need to keep the home in absolute peace, make all his meals from scratch according to a very special diet, wait on him hand and foot so he won't exert himself in any way, indulge him and keep him happy. If she doesn't do all this, he will surely die.

So the husband comes out and says "Well, what did the doctor say?"

And the wife says "You're going to die."

Old 02-06-2016, 10:52 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,258,138 times
Satan appeared before a small town congregation. Everyone started screaming & running for the front church door, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away.
Soon everyone was gone except for an elderly gentleman who sat calmly.
Satan walked up to him & said, "Don't you know who I am?"
The man replied, "Yep, sure do."
Satan asked, "Aren't you going to run?"
"Nope, sure ain't," said the man.
Satan asked, "Why aren't you afraid of me?"
The man replied, "Been married to your sister for over 48 years."

Old 02-07-2016, 04:37 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,294,941 times
This actually took place today. My wife asked me why my fellow c-d posters think these jokes are so funny. I just looked at her with kind of a wise a** smirk and said "Because they are married!" It would be fitting to end this with 'and that's how the fight started', but she just stuck her tongue out at me and walked away!

Old 02-07-2016, 11:39 AM

652 posts, read 342,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
This actually took place today. My wife asked me why my fellow c-d posters think these jokes are so funny. I just looked at her with kind of a wise a** smirk and said "Because they are married!" It would be fitting to end this with 'and that's how the fight started', but she just stuck her tongue out at me and walked away!
Funny sh*t dude!

Old 02-07-2016, 09:47 PM

One more and I'm done...

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the shed, the boat, making beer.. Always something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.

When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said, "When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway."

And....that's how the fight started!

Old 02-08-2016, 10:53 AM

308 posts, read 448,720 times
My wife was looking at herself in front of a full length mirror.

"My face is chubby, my boobs are saggy, my belly is flabby and my thighs are just plain fat." She turned to me and said, "Tell me something good about me."

"Your eye sight is still good."

Old 02-08-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikefromNY View Post
My wife was looking at herself in front of a full length mirror.

"My face is chubby, my boobs are saggy, my belly is flabby and my thighs are just plain fat." She turned to me and said, "Tell me something good about me."

"Your eye sight is still good."
Oldie but goodie!

Where on LI Mike?

Old 02-09-2016, 07:04 AM

308 posts, read 448,720 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Oldie but goodie!

Where on LI Mike?
West Babylon

Old 02-09-2016, 07:48 AM

12,585 posts, read 17,023,719 times
Wow! I'm speechless!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships