Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 01:36 AM

17 posts, read 14,831 times

Advertisements

She left me 3 weeks ago, moved away, now she lives with someone else. She said we had no future and she just didn't want to be with me. The next day she said, that it will be only for a while and then I could marry her. Explain me this behavior to me, because it's too much.

- she wants to be with someone else until she finishes school, she said, that he know better motivate her to learn and our housing was small and it was impossible to learn here
- She said that I can have our photos on facebook and instagram where we are together, they are nice and he doesn't mind.
- she comes to me about once a week, we had sex once and had fun with other sex games,
- one week ago she wanted to move back only as a friend, I said no because she is with another man, she begged strongly, I let her come, she came in the morning but she moved away the rest of things, and said that she changed her mind that the apartment is small and she can't learn here ,
- we was on a trip in mountains this weekend, we hold hands, we are together all day, we talk about our sex, but she doesn't want to kiss and she calls me by name, when we were together in relationship she always called me "love".
- During this weekend she said that in half a year, when she finishes school, she wants a family with me, children and home ... Until now, she did not want children with me because I have bad genes, Now I am beautiful and children will be too. hmmm....
- she turned her mind a few times, once she wanted to come back, once not, once that she would never return and we have no future, once depressed, once she loves me and she will return within a few days and never leave again, then no more.
- Once this and then somethong alse, and over and over again
- I have to find a bigger flat and then she will come back, she talked all day about how we will have a family, I just have to hold on until she finishes school

What is it about?
Is possible that she will come back and it will be true or it is only a game?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2020, 01:57 AM

12,780 posts, read 14,996,596 times
And why in the world would you want this fickled, wishy-washy person who's stringing both you & the other guy along? Let me guess...but you know for a fact she loves you & not him, you've known her longer, you're the only one she says she's having sex w/ & all that other BS. Yeah right! You've got a high caliber quality woman there...NOT!

God only knows what things she tells him...probably the same things she tells you. She's having sex & other things w/ you, him, & who knows who else.

I'd get as far away from this idiotic, nasty skank at lightning speed before you get some STD that you can't get rid of. Plus, it's COVID time. Have more respect for yourself Peter277!

Old 11-10-2020, 02:14 AM

2,558 posts, read 2,684,449 times
She lost attraction for whatever reason.

Don't take her back.

Some of your sentences are a bit hard for me to read.
She doesn't want to be direct with you, so she's trying to let you go easily.

Move on.

Old 11-10-2020, 02:17 AM

1,350 posts, read 820,375 times
I dunno... they used to call this - You are sloppy seconds.

OP, re-read your other post about her (below) again, and see if you really want to be with someone like this. So she did leave you and move in with one of her other men... why are you still hanging around, are you her puppet or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter277 View Post
The girlfriend has done it twice in 1.5 years.
She told me she wanted to be with someone else.
And she left me, took her things, but not all of them, and went to him.
She broke up with me normally.
I accepted the breakup, telling everyone that she left me.
She'll be back in two weeks, She'll say she loves me and she wants me again.
And that she will never leave again, and that she loves me.

What is this mental disorder? Can it be treated?

She will end our relationship, I am terribly worried. And then she comes back.

Something about her: She is very impulsive and easily gets angry, screams, breaks things.
In anger, she can hurt me very very verbally and sometimes physically.
She can be amazing, but also the exact opposite.
She often has mood swings, and once she loves me once she hates me.
Everything is only my fault. Everytjing I do, is bad in her eyes. She is irresponsible.
She is still writing with other men (Facebook, Instagram ... ), she has been unfaithful several times.

I love her and I haven't left her yet, even though I wanted to more than once. Sometimes she is unmanageable. I don't know how to help her anymore. I would love to help her. I dont to know what to do sad

Yesterday she was at me for some things to school. She said that she loves me, and that she is gonna come back to me this week and that she will never leave me again.

What is was about? Why she is doing this?

Old 11-10-2020, 04:44 AM

17 posts, read 14,831 times
She said that she will come back if I found bigger flat with view of high Tatras mountains. I found that flat in one day. I have sended her photos of that flat, is amazing. But she wrote: pay off your debts, there are more important problems right now....

I have some loans, 4000€ . And I took that money when we were moving to flat and we needed stuff. And I bought some gifts for her..

My heart is broken cause she is with him. And wanted her back in our flat. But she don't want even though I found the flat .

I know you are right, but I don't know how let her go from my heart.

Old 11-10-2020, 05:42 AM

10,503 posts, read 7,048,799 times
Quote:
She left me 3 weeks ago, moved away, now she lives with someone else. She said we had no future and she just didn't want to be with me. The next day she said, that it will be only for a while and then I could marry her. Explain me this behavior to me, because it's too much.

- she wants to be with someone else until she finishes school, she said, that he know better motivate her to learn and our housing was small and it was impossible to learn here
- She said that I can have our photos on facebook and instagram where we are together, they are nice and he doesn't mind.
- she comes to me about once a week, we had sex once and had fun with other sex games,
- one week ago she wanted to move back only as a friend, I said no because she is with another man, she begged strongly, I let her come, she came in the morning but she moved away the rest of things, and said that she changed her mind that the apartment is small and she can't learn here ,
- we was on a trip in mountains this weekend, we hold hands, we are together all day, we talk about our sex, but she doesn't want to kiss and she calls me by name, when we were together in relationship she always called me "love".
- During this weekend she said that in half a year, when she finishes school, she wants a family with me, children and home ... Until now, she did not want children with me because I have bad genes, Now I am beautiful and children will be too. hmmm....
- she turned her mind a few times, once she wanted to come back, once not, once that she would never return and we have no future, once depressed, once she loves me and she will return within a few days and never leave again, then no more.
- Once this and then somethong alse, and over and over again
- I have to find a bigger flat and then she will come back, she talked all day about how we will have a family, I just have to hold on until she finishes school

What is it about?
Is possible that she will come back and it will be true or it is only a game?
What the actual what?

I'm kind of bothered by this woman, who is flakier than a Montana blizzard

I'm seriously bothered by your complete lack of self-esteem that you're willing to put up with this for a second.

Block her calls. And while the phone is in your hand, call a good counselor to get to the bottom of why you're willing to put up with such emotional abuse. Because that's where the real problem lies.

There are things far more important in life than an orgasm you know. There are plenty of other women in the world who will actually value you and your feelings.

Old 11-10-2020, 05:49 AM

762 posts, read 452,771 times
She doesn't want you, the sooner you accept this, the better your life will be. Sorry.

Old 11-10-2020, 07:21 AM

2,558 posts, read 2,684,449 times
Quote:
She said that she will come back if I found bigger flat with view of high Tatras mountains. I found that flat in one day. I have sended her photos of that flat, is amazing. But she wrote: pay off your debts, there are more important problems right now....

I have some loans, 4000€ . And I took that money when we were moving to flat and we needed stuff. And I bought some gifts for her..

My heart is broken cause she is with him. And wanted her back in our flat. But she don't want even though I found the flat .

I know you are right, but I don't know how let her go from my heart.
When she says she will come back when you have a bigger flat, you know that she would show up because she is in love with the bigger flat or in love with money and not you.

You might even get a little fun. It's not worth going into additional debt for something that you can't even afford.

You get a place because it's good for you or for the couple and you get something that you can manage. Not because someone you are no longer committed to wants you to upgrade- especially when you can't afford the upgrade on your own.

Old 11-10-2020, 07:26 AM

6,461 posts, read 3,985,300 times
Just how good is this woman in bed that you're willing to put up with this? I mean, have you looked around lately? Lots of women in the world. And even if you never found another one, it would still be better than being treated this way.

I'm thinking you need to see someone for help with your self-esteem, or codependency, or belief that this specific woman is the only one in the world for you, or whatever is causing you to not dump her to the curb as fast as possible.

Old 11-10-2020, 07:27 AM

4,088 posts, read 2,564,908 times
If I recall, this woman is abusive--both physically and verbally. Please for the love of all that's holy, don't even think about bringing children into the world with this woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships