Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you engaged in babreback sex with someone that you didnt know was 100% safe?
Guy - No, Never 22 19.13%
Guy - Yes, once 6 5.22%
Guy - More than once 32 27.83%
Gal - No, Never 19 16.52%
Gal - Yes, Once 6 5.22%
Gal - More than once. 30 26.09%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 03:18 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,553,586 times

Advertisements

Well,,,I would never just 'shove' something in my mouth...I am married now..but back in the day of singlehood...The times I did do that (oral) I never used a condom to perform that...As a matter of fact, I don't know anyone who did. Nobody got an STD or anything from oral...Now from unproteced sex, I have a friend or 2 that caught something. I have never had anything like that happen to me...If I had a cold sore in my mouth I think I would know...and If I was the one with the sore, the receipiant would be the one to contract an STD...probably of the Herpes Simplex since that is what most cold sores are...

It is not like we were walking up to pure stangers and performing...these were boyfriends...
You mean to tell me everyone here uses condoms to perform oral? or used to use condoms to perform oral?? I don't buy it.

So yeah, have done oral with out condoms...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2008, 03:26 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,834,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Or, you could make sure that the person you're with is clean, and not have to worry about it.
That was my point several posts back when I said:

"I was never afraid of catching anything because I only had sex with friends and never dated sluts or hookers."

Old 02-20-2008, 03:27 PM

1,222 posts, read 4,605,869 times
Several years ago I worked for a Health org HIV Aids, we had a poster with about 30 little stick people on it at the top were a couple one was coloured black the other white (nothing to do with race) and several of the other stick people were coloured black. The ones coloured black had the virus, the black one at the top was saying to his female partner I have only ever been with one woman.. Basically what is was saying was he might have only been with one woman but where had she been ? Wish I had that poster today it was so good showed it to my Sons they got the message - fast.

Old 02-20-2008, 03:29 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
Well,,,I would never just 'shove' something in my mouth...I am married now..but back in the day of singlehood...The times I did do that (oral) I never used a condom to perform that...As a matter of fact, I don't know anyone who did. Nobody got an STD or anything from oral...Now from unproteced sex, I have a friend or 2 that caught something. I have never had anything like that happen to me...If I had a cold sore in my mouth I think I would know...and If I was the one with the sore, the receipiant would be the one to contract an STD...probably of the Herpes Simplex since that is what most cold sores are...

It is not like we were walking up to pure stangers and performing...these were boyfriends...
You mean to tell me everyone here uses condoms to perform oral? or used to use condoms to perform oral?? I don't buy it.

So yeah, have done oral with out condoms...
The point is to NOT involve yourself with someone you don't know well enough to know that they are clean.

Oral Sex - Teens and Oral Sex - The Risks of Oral Sex

"Documented Risk - Although the risk is many times smaller than anal or vaginal sex, HIV has been transmitted to receptive partners through oral sex, even in cases when insertive partners didn't ejaculate.

The risk of HIV transmission during oral sex is low compared to vaginal and anal sex. However, there have been cases of HIV transmission and STDs resulting from oral-vaginal sex."

Herpes and Oral Sex: Women’s Risks

Unfortunately for women, men can be carrying a sexually transmitted disease and not even know they are. The reality is that people have sex with people they don't know well enough to know if they are clean, a man can pass something along to a woman and not even know it. The woman can have the STD for some time and it destroy her chances of ever becoming pregnant.

It hardly seems worth it.

Old 02-20-2008, 03:31 PM

The risk of HIV transmission during oral sex is low compared to vaginal and anal sex. However, there have been cases of HIV transmission and STDs resulting from oral-vaginal sex."

Have seen cases of this

Old 02-20-2008, 03:33 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by millie61 View Post

Have seen cases of this
I hope everyone figures this out before they have children so they can pass this along before they set them loose on the world.

Old 02-20-2008, 03:37 PM

A woman I work with who is 65 said to me the other day that she didnt know you could catch things (as she put it) by oral sex !!!!! Well I thought she was joking at first until I looked at her.

Old 02-20-2008, 03:43 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times
If your living that free for all lifestyle it would be stupid not to protect yourself. If two people are involved with each other and know each other I don't see it as an issue.
I did learn one thing here today. Saran wrap. Weird. If I had doubts about the woman I was with...I probably would not consider oral period. I'd probably look for another woman.

Old 02-20-2008, 03:53 PM

3,982 posts, read 10,463,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
It happens all the time, a woman uses a condom to perform oral on a man, men use either a dental dame or saran wrap on a woman.

Its important to be informed if your going to have sexual contact with someone your not completely familiar with.

i have never heard of anyone I know doing it...

Old 02-20-2008, 03:53 PM

672 posts, read 2,125,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
If your living that free for all lifestyle it would be stupid not to protect yourself. If two people are involved with each other and know each other I don't see it as an issue.
I did learn one thing here today. Saran wrap. Weird. If I had doubts about the woman I was with...I probably would not consider oral period. I'd probably look for another woman.

Well, I agree with a lot of all thats been said.
But, saran wrap?
I say: If it ain't good enough to lick, then it ain't good enough to stick!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships