Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 03:01 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusionist View Post
It doesn't make any sense.
Angry that women don't find them attractive or that they can't attract women ( charm, looks , sense of humour etc etc ) or to save face.

Either way it's the poor lady in question that's the " casualty of war " and she's not at all at fault
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2016, 03:05 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,381,989 times
Men shame women when they refuse and then later when they say "yes". That means it's the guy who has the problem.

Old 05-20-2016, 03:14 PM

37,618 posts, read 46,016,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusionist View Post
And that answers the question, how?

I agree with the posters question. I've never ever been "shamed" in any way, by a guy online.

Is this something that actually happened to you or are you just trying to spin a tale here?

Old 05-20-2016, 03:53 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,737,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
I don't get why men are bringing up sex on an internet chat. Who thinks that approach is going to work?
But they almost ALL do it. There are so few men on OLD that even know the basics about being a gentleman. I always ask them if they would have brought up that topic if we were talking face to face and getting to now each other. Dealbreaker.

Old 05-20-2016, 04:04 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeurich View Post
LOL your post remind me some one I met online. He start cursing me when I said I am not going to bed with him just like that. He called me all names he could think of.
Well, count yourself lucky then..because so many online relationship seekers have NO compunction of lying..and present themselves as ALL goody 2 Shoes types..respectful blah blah..

While don't want to suggest there are NOT honest types out there..I say..kudo's when one makes it known upfront..No hookups..a MUST to establish a "TRUSTING" relationship..which will take time..Like it or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
I don't get why men are bringing up sex on an internet chat. Who thinks that approach is going to work?

With women it's all about how they feel with you in the moment. In most situations, there has to be a level of trust there.

So if one is turned down, it should be in person not on some internet chat site. I have little game and I know that much.
LOL>.Want a HOOKUP..don't want to waste time with a "Nice Women"..just wanna get laid!! For those who are truly seeking manful relationships..THAT should be a RED FLAG!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Angry that women don't find them attractive or that they can't attract women ( charm, looks , sense of humour etc etc ) or to save face.

Either way it's the poor lady in question that's the " casualty of war " and she's not at all at fault
LOL..Maybe these types don't like their relationship with "Rosey Palm" ..and those of us who are Older..knows exactly what that means!! Frustration will bring out the "Worst" in those frustrated ( sexual satisfaction)..Booo Hoooo..Spend that date money for a professional IF that's all they want!! ROFLMAO

Old 05-20-2016, 06:56 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Well, count yourself lucky then..because so many online relationship seekers have NO compunction of lying..and present themselves as ALL goody 2 Shoes types..respectful blah blah..

While don't want to suggest there are NOT honest types out there..I say..kudo's when one makes it known upfront..No hookups..a MUST to establish a "TRUSTING" relationship..which will take time..Like it or not

LOL>.Want a HOOKUP..don't want to waste time with a "Nice Women"..just wanna get laid!! For those who are truly seeking manful relationships..THAT should be a RED FLAG!!

LOL..Maybe these types don't like their relationship with "Rosey Palm" ..and those of us who are Older..knows exactly what that means!! Frustration will bring out the "Worst" in those frustrated ( sexual satisfaction)..Booo Hoooo..Spend that date money for a professional IF that's all they want!! ROFLMAO
Rosey Palm? I thought she got replaced with a younger more adventurous model...... PALMela and her 5 friends? LOL

It's true of course and yes every once in a while it's great to blow off some stream but over the Internet? At a total stranger? .....

Personally I wouldn't get all hot and bothered about nasty things said about me but instead I'd have some fun....... A while ago after a fling with a girl she got the hump because I didn't want a relationship with her ( we agreed before hand just casual status ) and in a pub she started with the usual " oh he's got a small organ and it's dusty " ( basically saying its small and i don't know what I'm doing with it LOL.) .... So I said " well of course I've got a dusty organ as its never played in a cathedral before! ... ( I sure you can image how big a cathedral is ) and getting laughed at put a stop to her and that!

I'm sure many would fold and get annoyed with it but revenge is much sweeter and satisfying IMO .......

Take note people

Old 05-20-2016, 07:05 PM

5,037 posts, read 6,928,372 times
Because they are horrible, angry, bitter people. What's hard to understand about that?

Old 05-20-2016, 07:06 PM

1,915 posts, read 1,481,832 times
To answer the OPs question, I just figure men like that are mentally unbalanced in some fashion. Just block them and don't worry about it. They are worth a second thought.

Old 05-20-2016, 07:57 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
But they almost ALL do it. There are so few men on OLD that even know the basics about being a gentleman. I always ask them if they would have brought up that topic if we were talking face to face and getting to now each other. Dealbreaker.
Yup.. Even here on the CD!

Old 05-20-2016, 08:04 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Yup.. Even here on the CD!
Its the age of the internet, did anybody expect any different?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships