Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2021, 04:16 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,348,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I just thought of something... I don't know if it's an UNDERRATED turn on, I think it's possibly an unusual one that is specific to me and other people probably do not share. ???

But use of language and specifically using profanity in a way that works. What I mean is, I dislike it when someone slings around profanity constantly, over use just comes off as ignorant or immature. But I love when someone who is otherwise dignified and seems respectable, says a word in a way that is not expected. There is a kind of crackle-pop-zing to it that delights me.

I have joked that if Mary Poppins (the Julie Andrews version, of course!) got me behind closed doors and started dropping swears, I would swoon. That crisp British accent and proper demeanor being unexpectedly vulgar? Yes, please.

I am (lol) rather curious if anyone else would find that yummy, or if that's totally just me being a weirdo. I'm fine with it either way.
Then I'm a weirdo too, though I never thought of Mary Poppins cursing, so that's kind of wei....well now that I think of it it's kind of what you said

I'm an inveterate curser. I think of cursing like a good guitar solo. If the solo is in the service of the song emotionally, thematically, there's nothing better. If it's just for show, it might sound good but beyond that it's just noise. Similarly, a well placed f-bomb or other bit of swearing can add a lot of raw emotion to someone's message. Tends to illuminate their message.

A physical trait I like that seldom gets mentioned is smile lines. I think it's about emotion again. A woman with noticeable smile lines looks a little like she's on the verge of emoting in word or deed. Emotion=heat=something I can't say because 13 year olds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2021, 04:32 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
What's your sex?
Male

What are the most underrated turn-ons?
I have a thing for necks and jawlines.... The way she looks at me... that one is hard to explain. I also am a sucker for ladies with accents.

I've often greeted my lady friends with a hug and a kiss on their hand... I don't recall when I started doing that. Several have mentioned that it is a very sweet thing to do that sets me apart from even their own boyfriends.

Old 06-12-2021, 05:11 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
What's your sex?
Male

I have a thing for necks and jawlines.... The way she looks at me... that one is hard to explain. I also am a sucker for ladies with accents.

I've often greeted my lady friends with a hug and a kiss on their hand... I don't recall when I started doing that. Several have mentioned that it is a very sweet thing to do that sets me apart from even their own boyfriends.

Sadly today that can get you prison time in the world we live in today. I’ve been told by more then one woman that opening a door for her is considered sexist. And almost in the same breath get the riot act because I’m not being a gentleman…..

Old 06-12-2021, 11:23 PM

2,047 posts, read 857,616 times
Snuggling, cuddling. Yeah I know I’m a dude, masculine and all, but when you hold a woman there’s a language that if you’re paying attention, will tell you a billion things about her. Holding a woman when the chemistry is really there, is a huge turn on and more.

Old 06-13-2021, 09:04 PM

272 posts, read 131,006 times
In addition to women smaller than I am with long, dark hair, I think what I like most is eye contact and a genuine smile. That usually requires a double take on my part and a reason to stop and say, “Hi!”

Old 06-22-2021, 11:29 PM

1,319 posts, read 856,061 times
back fat on women
almost like a sixpack on the back with bra straps

Old 06-23-2021, 07:30 AM

4,566 posts, read 5,421,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
I posted previously but wanted to also add the following:

Super clear, bright whites of the eyes.
She moves with high energy.
Slightly bit-chee (not rude) attitude.

Old 06-23-2021, 12:12 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Snuggling, cuddling. Yeah I know I’m a dude, masculine and all, but when you hold a woman there’s a language that if you’re paying attention, will tell you a billion things about her. Holding a woman when the chemistry is really there, is a huge turn on and more.
Oh yes! Totally agree.

A close friend and I (platonic) have crashed a few times after a night partying together.... total trust... we end up cuddling at times. Wake up in the morning sometimes both saying that was one of the best nights sleep we've had in a long time... We both go home to an empty bed so there's something special about just cuddling with someone with "some" chemistry present.

Old 06-25-2021, 12:46 AM

176 posts, read 134,468 times

Gentle touch
A loving nature
Loving eyes
A sincere smile and laugh
A man who isn’t afraid to cry
Broad shoulders
Swagger/confidence
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships