Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2017, 09:12 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,885,788 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Hey now! Lol

Oh haiyy-- grrr haiyy 🐆
I was just talking about you earlier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
I pissed a lot of people off in my former life and that is an understatement.
Then you have some stuff in common, I'm sure Auraliea pissed some guys off too,
She don't want no scrubs
A scrub is a guy that can't get no
love from her
Hangin out the passenger side
of his best friends ride
Tryna holla at her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Who hasn't?
Right?! That's why I'm trying to decide where to move. Start pissin 'em off somewhere new!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand McLovin View Post
I was gonna offer for us three to make a sandwhich on this trip! Whose down?
Last night's tally was 4 in the car, too much for you...I will be drinking.... that always leads to....Food! You got the right idea though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2017, 11:38 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,366,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Oh haiyy-- grrr haiyy 🐆

She don't want no scrubs
love from her
of his best friends ride
Tryna holla at her.

Right?! That's why I'm trying to decide where to move. Start pissin 'em off somewhere new!

Last night's tally was 4 in the car, too much for you...I will be drinking.... that always leads to....Food! You got the right idea though
As long as no one attacks her, all is good. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to go where those scrubs are and bust some heads

Old 03-23-2017, 08:24 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,742,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Oh haiyy-- grrr haiyy ��

She don't want no scrubs
love from her
of his best friends ride
Tryna holla at her.

Yeah it's my job to tick people off lol I'm too real for these folks RbccL.

Lmao

Old 03-23-2017, 10:18 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,112,103 times
If you're good looking they do. My good looking friends get approached at bars/lounges all the time

If you don't get approached which I don't then you're not physically appealing

Old 03-23-2017, 10:32 AM

473 posts, read 308,385 times
For me, many men don't take it just as conversation but they think more, that is a problem. I would like to talk with men more but after all kind of stalkers I stopped doing that. I miss those times when talking just meant talking.

Old 03-23-2017, 10:45 AM

4,044 posts, read 2,721,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyInSD View Post
The insaneness level is running a tad high here...

Agree. Always a walking contradiction.

I know a lot of women who will approach men. I also know those who don't. It's just a preference that they have and we all have those, right?

Old 03-23-2017, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerDarling View Post
For me, many men don't take it just as conversation but they think more, that is a problem. I would like to talk with men more but after all kind of stalkers I stopped doing that. I miss those times when talking just meant talking.
I think it's that a lot of people are lonely. I get that when I talk to anyone, they just want to drag you into everything and away from your goals.

I've learned that it is probably not a good idea to talk to anyone if you have goals to work towards.

Old 03-23-2017, 11:27 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,323,783 times
Quote:
I assume they might get their hopes up because a woman talked to them first. It usually never happens to a man in their lives so they get excited. If you aren't interested in them romantically you should make that known ahead of time. It'll save some feelings in the process.

Old 03-23-2017, 12:49 PM

473 posts, read 308,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I assume they might get their hopes up because a woman talked to them first. It usually never happens to a man in their lives so they get excited. If you aren't interested in them romantically you should make that known ahead of time. It'll save some feelings in the process.
Nah, it does not work that way. As a woman you can say you are married, lesbian, asexual or nun it does no matter as long as you had no vaginal removing surgery done.

Old 03-23-2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Nah, it does not work that way. As a woman you can say you are married, lesbian, asexual or nun it does no matter as long as you had no vaginal removing surgery done.
Some people don't take no for an answer, scary.

And I've had at least one stalker-ish person (Now that I think about it, he wasn't full blown stalker) Having a full blown stalker is...ugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships