Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2016, 07:28 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,322,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxGod View Post
Lighten up man!

Exactly lol

You are absolutely right and if we wanted to turn the tables around we could. There are so many messed up dudes that hurt women and in many cases for absolutely no reason other than selfishness. This thread could easily turn into a sex hate but that's not the discussion. As you said it's about "Why don't women approach men".
I'll lighten up when those two stop singling me out I've also placed them on ignore and won't entertain their posts anymore. Back on subject.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2016, 07:28 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,554,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
thats my experience as well (i wouldnt say refuse but they are less likely to).
fyi:before this thread started, what i thought was a 5% occurrence, seems to be more like a 20% occurrence; but it is still nowhere near the 50/50 that a few posters in this thread are insinuating.
Refusing to do something and willing to do something ( but less likely ) are hugely different obviously LOL.... But thank you for the separating them

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Most likely a woman has never asked him out.
Most likely?.....Most definitely I thinks more appropriate mate

But yes throughout this thread I've been giggling if honest with some of the responses..... Just that a lady doesn't approach YOU ( not you but an individual ) then they can't possibly approach anyone else...... like ever! lol

Old 12-12-2016, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Refusing to do something and willing to do something ( but less likely ) are hugely different obviously LOL.... But thank you for the separating them

Most likely?.....Most definitely I thinks more appropriate mate

But yes throughout this thread I've been giggling if honest with some of the responses..... Just that a lady doesn't approach YOU ( not you but an individual ) then they can't possibly approach anyone else...... like ever! lol
Even I've been asked out about 3 times in my life so it definitely happens.

Old 12-12-2016, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Even I've been asked out about 3 times in my life so it definitely happens.
I couldn't even begin to tell you or even guess the amount of times it happened to me!

But yes it does happen mate.... ( I'm now awaiting someone to come along and tell us we are in the top 20% of blokes, millionaires, male models etc LMFAO!!! )

Old 12-12-2016, 07:40 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,976,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Why don't men approach women to talk to?
Men often complain that women are too afraid to approach to conversate, it is traditional for men to break the ice first but why won't women do the same?

See how this can easily become a two way street without being gender specific and borderline gender bashing?
nope... women have stepped up and 50% are in the work place with many being bread winners and some even in positions that were once dominated by men.

women don't get to choose where they want to "employ" their traditional values... you want in, you play with a full deck of cards- no special treatment.

Old 12-12-2016, 07:41 AM

Quote:
I couldn't even begin to tell you or even guess the amount of times it happened to me!

But yes it does happen mate.... ( I'm now awaiting someone to come along and tell us we are in the top 20% of blokes, millionaires, male models etc LMFAO!!! )
Male model? I wish lol. I wear glasses and have a nerdy disposition and I'm into comic books, video games, and astronomy. I'm surprised some women even find me attractive with the hobbies I like lol.

Old 12-12-2016, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Male model? I wish lol. I wear glasses and have a nerdy disposition and I'm into comic books, video games, and astronomy. I'm surprised some women even find me attractive with the hobbies I like lol.
Well you're an individual with several different interests mate..... So makes you attractive to some

Old 12-12-2016, 07:54 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,976,519 times
these are the worse type of questions to ask in today's era because of the responses.. 20 years ago, there wouldn't have been so many women adamant of the fact that they approach men first- especially not openly. same how there wouldn't have been so many women open about multi-dating.

dynamics have changed and people haven't learned to adjust but yet, women now have this defensive tone when questioned about things they would have not done traditionally...

a wacky world we live in.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:29 AM

641 posts, read 406,427 times
Quote:
Well the whole point of dating is to get to know one another .... So yes in effect you have to win them over and them YOU mate don't forget

From my perspective I LOVE the thought of chasing, wooing, and " winning " a ladies heart I can't see how that's a bad thing?
Just from a mindset point of view it can be pedestalizing. Your mindset is fine.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceBrain8 View Post
Who are these women who consistently approach men?

I go out consistently with my best friend and both of us are good looking, very muscular, very well dressed, decent height, look very masculine and neither one of us ever get approached. He looks all American blonde white guy while I have that Spanish/Greek Mediterranean look
Then you're not as good looking as you think you are!

But seriously I don't understand why people go through a check list of what they have got thinking it should warrant attention or make them desirable and then are at a loss when trying to understand why people don't approach or are interested in them.

The answer is quite a simple one......Any person you meet would be an individual and if they don't find you attractive or you're not their cup of tea then all ^^^^ means sod all mate!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships