Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2016, 10:17 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,372,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
I like traditional gender roles so wouldn't approach men.
I just like knowing what is and adapting in many cases
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 10:59 AM

74 posts, read 49,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
So don't discuss it then. No need to get mad at me. If your love life sucks, that ain't my fault. I'm just here to have a fun conversation, that's it. But oh, right. This approach crap is so life and death

Let's try this: Guys, if you want something, GO GET IT!!! Don't sit around waiting for that one thing you want to just pop up on your lap.

The same goes for women.

One common reason so many people wind up living bitter and unfulfilled lives is because they just sit around with their thumbs in their mouths whining like-----s because that one woman, job, what have you didn't just spontaneously appear on their laps

If you want something and you're too lazy, spineless to go for it, then frankly, you don't deserve it. So no need to be bitter if you don't get it.

Life 101. If you want something, go get it.

Here it is. Point blank. No bush. I never voted for George, anyway.

Either put up, or shut up.
I Live in America s I'll do what I want so everytime you you respond w ith bs I will let you know what I think. Lets be honest everybody on this forum is not in a relationship which make half of therm fake and phony.

Old 12-18-2016, 11:05 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,567,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by done38 View Post
I Live in America s I'll do what I want so everytime you you respond w ith bs I will let you know what I think. Lets be honest everybody on this forum is not in a relationship which make half of therm fake and phony.
A lot that are single and not in a relationship like myself are so by choice....

Ironically so are you are you not?.... So you're fake and phoney as well then mate right?

Old 12-18-2016, 11:05 AM

102,296 posts, read 108,390,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
So don't discuss it then. No need to get mad at me. If your love life sucks, that ain't my fault. I'm just here to have a fun conversation, that's it. But oh, right. This approach crap is so life and death

Let's try this: Guys, if you want something, GO GET IT!!! Don't sit around waiting for that one thing you want to just pop up on your lap.

The same goes for women.

One common reason so many people wind up living bitter and unfulfilled lives is because they just sit around with their thumbs in their mouths whining like-----s because that one woman, job, what have you didn't just spontaneously appear on their laps

If you want something and you're too lazy, spineless to go for it, then frankly, you don't deserve it. So no need to be bitter if you don't get it.

Life 101. If you want something, go get it.

Here it is. Point blank. No bush. I never voted for George, anyway.

Either put up, or shut up.
The bolded is the normal human reaction, especially in matters dealing with the opposite sex. People who find themselves getting in their own way should get some help for that.

Old 12-18-2016, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The bolded is the normal human reaction, especially in matters dealing with the opposite sex. People who find themselves getting in their own way should get some help for that.
That's true

I've always had the opinion that if you're not prepared to make things happen for yourself or at least show a willingness to try then you can't really have any complaints regardless of gender.

You make your own luck in this world

Can't rep yet

Old 12-18-2016, 11:57 AM

74 posts, read 49,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
A lot that are single and not in a relationship like myself are so by choice....

Ironically so are you are you not?.... So you're fake and phoney as well then mate right?
You're right but for some reason I have women on here complaining about why I'm here when I am single by choice just like you, why is that.

Old 12-18-2016, 12:01 PM

Quote:
You're right but for some reason I have women on here complaining about why I'm here when I am single by choice just like you, why is that.
Maybe we ALL at first was under the illusion that you wasn't happy and was venting..... I was wrong and apologised earlier on and so did a few of the ladies

And friend Jenkins is a bloke mate

Old 12-18-2016, 12:05 PM

1,378 posts, read 740,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Well Brahmabull, after 20 usernames the answer remains the same. It's your narcisstic personality disorder.
The bull is back!! lol

Old 12-18-2016, 12:06 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,090,701 times
Quote:
If you're the person I'm thinking of, it's not so much that you're single, it's that you have said you are not interested in having a relationship, period, which, yes, does make it odd that you're on a Relationships forum. That just doesn't make sense. People on here who are single do still have, or are looking for, romantic/sexual (etc.) associations.

Old 12-18-2016, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
If you're the person I'm thinking of, it's not so much that you're single, it's that you have said you are not interested in having a relationship, period, which, yes, does make it odd that you're on a Relationships forum. That just doesn't make sense. People on here who are single do still have, or are looking for, romantic/sexual (etc.) associations.
You apologised like me to him after we both thought what I said above

Although yes that's a good point about being on a relationships board though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships