Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2016, 11:13 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,072,203 times

Advertisements

I'd imagine you and your buddy ping many a woman's gaydar, Brahmabull.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2016, 11:14 AM

29,807 posts, read 34,664,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
I'd imagine you and your buddy ping many a woman's gaydar, Brahmabull.
Or douche-dar, frankly.

Old 12-12-2016, 01:11 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,164,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Some women give off the same vibe.
Yes, and when the average woman (by the way, the "average" woman is a majority, go figure ) gives off a "get the hell away from me" vibe she doesn't get approached either, go figure.

Of course it's different in the case of uber-hotties, but in that case, if the guy is pushing for it anyway despite very clear signals that she doesn't want an approach, that's on him.

Old 12-12-2016, 01:15 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,395,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I couldn't even begin to tell you or even guess the amount of times it happened to me!

But yes it does happen mate.... ( I'm now awaiting someone to come along and tell us we are in the top 20% of blokes, millionaires, male models etc LMFAO!!! )
I've had women ask me out, but for the most part, they seem to skip the "asking" and just help themselves.

But guys be trying to get some action too (actin all thirsty).

If you want to know what I am talking about, watch the trailer to the upcoming Fast and Furious movie, LOL!

But yeah, I love threads like this. Makes me feel like Shemar Moore or someone.

Old 12-12-2016, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well the whole point of dating is to get to know one another .... So yes in effect you have to win them over and them YOU mate don't forget

From my perspective I LOVE the thought of chasing, wooing, and " winning " a ladies heart I can't see how that's a bad thing?
I myself used to...but then I got crippled. (Getting approached/catcalled/groped, etc. by women does have a crippling effect after a while. )

But if she is chasing me, I've already won. I took the time to put enough pride in myself so that I am appealing and approachable. A great combination of presentable and down to earth.

Old 12-12-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
hmmmm...why don't women approach men to talk to...
Well, some give off a "get back, get waaaaay back", kind of vibe.
I myself try to give that kind of vibe some times (resting ***** face, etc.), but that is when I am working on myself. It does keep the good people back for the most part, but then that leaves the people that have no sense of boundaries...

Old 12-12-2016, 01:30 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,916,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
I myself try to give that kind of vibe some times (resting ***** face, etc.), but that is when I am working on myself. It does keep the good people back for the most part, but then that leaves the people that have no sense of boundaries...
Then it's time to try something else, unless that's your goal: attracting ppl with no boundaries

Old 12-12-2016, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Then it's time to try something else, unless that's your goal: attracting ppl with no boundaries
I admit, some of it could be fun for a moment. (a small, some. for the most part, a little uncomfortable).

then it is business as usual.

Old 12-12-2016, 04:32 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,351,081 times
Now this might sound rude and not so nice: But there are some days I am happy women don't really ask men out because I don't like my personal space being invaded by some random woman I don't know. I just want to do some work or listen to my music in peace sometimes so maybe I might put up an unapproachable vibe on purpose. When I want to meet someone I will do it when I feel like it, not when society tells me too because it's my life and I will live it how I want.

Old 12-12-2016, 04:41 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,351,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhRainess View Post
Well, I just approached a man at the gym because I've heard so many times that men are afraid to approach women at the gym. I thought he was just too afraid to talk to me. Nope. Turns out he is not single AND he is gay. This won't stop me though. Next time, I won't approach them directly, but maybe just act more friendly and talk to them.

I thought it was going to be awkward going back to the gym, but I've gone back and walked into that gym like nothing ever happened. Actually, I'm even more super flirty towards him now that I know he's gay. I've heard of people switching gyms and schedules after rejections, but I'm not going to let some guy stop me from doing something out of my convenience.

I had another guy approach me, and I did not mean to reject him, but he stopped coming around period. The one time I did see him, he avoided me like the plague. If he hadn't done that, I would've started talking to him more, and see where it went. Some people just give up too easily.
Maybe he wanted you to leave him alone nobody likes to be hounded, man or woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships