Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 11:17 AM

43 posts, read 27,694 times

Advertisements

OP I've encountered so many girls like the one you mentioned. Women make up these excuses because she doesn't have any romantic interest in you. However most women like attention. So subconsciously they think they can continue to use a man until Flavio comes along and sweeps them off their feet. Move on from this chick, there are 3,500,000,000 other females in this planet. For the sake of your own happiness move on. Don't be a door mat and have her continue to use you. Next time move fast...escalate on the second date at least. Women know within seconds if they see themselves having sex with a man.

Last edited by Tranger989; 11-01-2016 at 11:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 11:20 AM

4,523 posts, read 3,407,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranger989 View Post
OP I've encountered so many girls like the one you mentioned. The girls who make up those excuses because she doesn't have any romantic interest in you. Move on from this chick, there are 3,500,000,000 other females in this planet. For the sake of your own happiness move on. Don't be a door mat and have her continue to use you. Next time move fast...escalate on the second date at least. Women know within seconds if they see themselves having sex with a man.
SOME women*

Anyway, That being said, he should at least keep this one on the back burner, but be looking at other women.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:24 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,929,349 times
I think women do know pretty fast if they'd have sex with you, for the most part. That doesn't necessarily mean they will or that they will as quick as you think.

I would have had sex with that girl that had herpes, that I went out with and posted about in the other thread. That was before I found out she had herpes.

I realize this is a pretty extreme comparison and circumstance but still....

Old 11-01-2016, 11:31 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpt10 View Post
"I am not interested in being just friends, I have out other girls on the back burner for her, and I can not continue hanging out with her outside of class and if she changes her mind, depending where I am at to get a hold of me." (This is the Coach Corey Wayne Approach) She responded saying "So you don't want to hangout with me as a person?" And I said "Not unless it is something more." And the convo ended in her saying "If that's what you want." The only problem is, I see her twice a week in class and one of the days I am her lab partner.
Your Coach Corey Wayne sounds like an arrogant twatwaffle, and you made it sound to her like all you wanted was sex. Way to go.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:33 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,929,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Your Coach Corey Wayne sounds like an arrogant twatwaffle, and you made it sound to her like all you wanted was sex. Way to go.
I think he's misinterpreting Corey Wayne here.

I don't recall Corey Wayne saying to tell women that you've got other women on the back burner.

He does advise you to stay out of the friend zone if you're rejected, which many people here also seem to agree with.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:42 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Why are people listening to some dude named Corey in the first place?

Old 11-01-2016, 01:35 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
Would Corey be o.k. with FWB? What is the PUA stance on FWB?
She may have not wanted to call it that, but it sounds like she is agreeable to this.

Quote:
Thank you for supplying my daily buzzword. I'll fit it in as much as possible, to kind of throw a monkey wrench into conversations around the office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Why are people listening to some dude named Corey in the first place?
There is some good material here for a haiku...just sayin...

Old 11-01-2016, 01:44 PM

2,148 posts, read 1,697,594 times
Quote:
I also haven't heard that one before. Does it come with a side of sausage?

KIDDING!!! KIDDING!!! No need to be alarmed, here.

Old 11-01-2016, 01:50 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reds37win View Post
Does it come with a side of sausage?
Huh. I thought it had something to do with an up-ended hair dryer.

Old 11-01-2016, 01:52 PM

2,148 posts, read 1,697,594 times
Quote:
huh. I thought it had something to do with an up-ended hair dryer. :d
lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships