Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2017, 04:01 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,539,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
They are all ******* (female parts)
Short and simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand McLovin View Post
It really annoys me when I can rep you!!!
It is VERY annoying mate

Old 04-20-2017, 04:03 PM

20,770 posts, read 19,995,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
The reasons are not limited to males or females. We all share the same feelings and fears in regards to rejection.
yes and that's why I don't have that much sympathy. I get rejected left and right. So what.

If I get 1 out of 50 I find desireable and are somewhat in my league, isn't that great success?

Old 04-20-2017, 04:12 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,355,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
In college, I got sick of living in fear and never dating. I started asking out every girl at a party or bar who was not with someone. I got rejected 90% or more of the time. I expected the less attractive girls woudl all say yes - 100% said no. Only fairly to highly attractive girls ever said yes. However many of the gave me fake phone numbers (Rape hotline number written on the back of my check book with lipstick - that was an awkward phone call). I di get to go on quite a few dates, but they were gnereally bad/awkward. After a while I learned I had a reputation and not a good one, so I stopped. Funny thing was I immediately went right back to being a scardy cat. From there on, I only dated people I already knew well from some event or organization. That lasted right up until my wife walked up to me and my friend in a bar and asked if she and her friend could put their coats on the extra chairs at our table.
You're gonna get rejected by most women you ask out because there are tons of factors that can affect a woman's response.

The dating approach that I feel works best for me is the approach you took after you have learned that you had a reputation.

Old 04-20-2017, 04:13 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,314,142 times
Quote:
yes and that's why I don't have that much sympathy. I get rejected left and right. So what.

If I get 1 out of 50 I find desireable and are somewhat in my league, isn't that great success?
I've seen your pictures and I'm stunned you get turned down.

Old 04-20-2017, 04:19 PM

1,261 posts, read 972,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post

The dating approach that I feel works best for me is the approach you took after you have learned that you had a reputation.
I concur, they know me a lil bit, I know them a lil, so I know if its even worth the effort. I'm not very good at cold calling on women.

Old 04-20-2017, 04:23 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,355,480 times
Quote:
I concur, they know me a lil bit, I know them a lil, so I know if its even worth the effort. I'm not very good at cold calling on women.
Very few people are.

Old 04-20-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
In college, I got sick of living in fear and never dating. I started asking out every girl at a party or bar who was not with someone. I got rejected 90% or more of the time. I expected the less attractive girls woudl all say yes - 100% said no. Only fairly to highly attractive girls ever said yes. However many of the gave me fake phone numbers (Rape hotline number written on the back of my check book with lipstick - that was an awkward phone call). I di get to go on quite a few dates, but they were gnereally bad/awkward. After a while I learned I had a reputation and not a good one, so I stopped. Funny thing was I immediately went right back to being a scardy cat. From there on, I only dated people I already knew well from some event or organization. That lasted right up until my wife walked up to me and my friend in a bar and asked if she and her friend could put their coats on the extra chairs at our table.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!!!

No LOL! Sorry but seriously thank you sharing that mate and yeah that might of been the way you approached, the timing but in short too many factors as the Jenk says

But you had enough of " living in fear and never dating " so you stepped up and went for it that's the main thing mate

Old 04-20-2017, 04:24 PM

20,770 posts, read 19,995,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Mwah. Thanks.

Everybody gets turned down who tries. Just don't let it tear you down. Try somebody else you like.

Maybe it's my hunchback.

Old 04-20-2017, 04:27 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,314,142 times
Quote:
Mwah. Thanks.

Everybody gets turned down who tries. Just don't let it tear you down. Try somebody else you like.

Maybe it's my hunchback.
I haven't asked a woman out since my fiancé passed away 6 months ago. Maybe I am a p**** to some of you but I can live with that.

Old 04-20-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Very few people are.
Yeah just randomly walking up to one on the street has never been my thing either a pub/club maybe...

But yes it's usually after a little bit of engaging whether in passing or a conversation I'll see what's what with her and go from there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships